December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

I'm hoping I'm with you. Having strange pains and then pink spotting today about a week after when O was due (and time with DH ;) ). I had my stillborn daughter on Dec. 29 and from that moment on had a feeling I would have my rainbow on the same day exactly one year later. If I am no getting IB, then I would be due Dec. 28, so very likely I could deliver then if I go full term. I think I may go with a MFM instead of a regular OB because I will be high risk and I'll just feel better dealing with someone that knows more about high risk pregnancies. Is anyone going to a MFM? I'm not sure how it works. Would I still see the regular OB and just the MFM occasionally?

Amjon,

You most likely will still have to see a regular OBGYN along with MFM, at least that was my case because because my MFM doc didn't deliver but he did decide when it was time for me to deliver. My MFM doc also made all of my medical decision, for example, If you have to have a cerclage, your MFM will make that call and is who I saw more often. Basically your regular OBGYN will be there for you to get to know before you deliver!

I am really really worried I'm having another angel. Just been to the toilet and there was very dark brown/almost black spotting. I feel devastated. DH doesn't want to know. Nothing I can do as I'm too early on to be scanned. Bloods tomorrow will give more info I suppose. Can't stop the tears.

Lala, try to hang onto hope. Ive had brown spotting for nearly two weeks now and cried my eyes out several times. I then had my scan on Thursday at 6 weeks and seen the heartbeat. It dosent always mean the worst. In my rare case though I have two wombs. The baby is in the right womb and my left non pregnant womb had a dark patch in it which looks to be the bleed/ a haematoma.
You are still very early on, can you even start taking a low dose aspirin which will help implantation and blood supply. Also it may reassure you to buy clearblue digital tests to see if they are progressing as they should from 1-2, 2-3 and then 3+.
I know how worrying it all is, its terrible. Take care x

Thinking of you lala. I've had some bleeding too. How are your symptoms? Any more bleeding? Drink plenty and relax as much as you can, it's not always bad news xx

Sending you a big hug Lala, bleeding is fairly normal in early pregnancy. Let us know how the bloods go x x x

Thanks For all your support. It means so much. I'm trying hard to be positive but this is exactly what my first mc started like so it's hard. My test this morning was the darkest line yet and I still have nausea which are both positive signs. I had become so attached so soon to this bean. Hcg blood tomorrow and might see if they will also check my progesterone as I suspect that might be the problem.

Lala, have you ever had tests done to determine a reason for your losses? The fact that you have had two could be purely bad luck or could be down to blood clotting like myself. As Id mentioned about taking a low dose aspirin, it really is a miracle drug. It can do no harm whatsoever but does work miracles. I luckily got tests after 2 M/c and it came back positive for blood clotting. Something for you to consider.
I read back some posts and seen that you had a blood darw to show 77 early on..thats a very good sign. Also could just be old implantation blood, the fact its brown is good. In fact any colour can be harmless as long as you have no pain thats the key. Good luck for your blood draw tomorrow

No. Not had any tests yet. I was told that I need to have 3 proven mcs before I can be tested. They won't even take my word for it. They need hard evidence of a loss!! Harsh or what?! My friend and colleague has checked my thyroid and a few day 21 progesterones but that's it. I've also been told that I can't be referred about the miscarriages until I get my bmi under control. Feeling a bit alone. This is how they treat colleagues in the nhs!!!

Hi everyone! I'm due Dec 2nd. Looking for bump buddies :)

Lala - I really hope you stick with us. Fingers crossed. My friend just had twins, and she was really worried in her early pregnancy because she had a couple of days of brown spotting.

Welcome:
Justkeeptryin
grenouille
!!!

Sorry I didn't add you earlier JKT, I didn't want to assume. :)

LalaR-I had heavy red bleeding with my DD's pregnancy. Scared me to bits but it turned out ok. I hope this is just a hematoma or similar small, controlled bleed.
Donna-Hope you are ok as well. Can't we PALs get a break?

AFM: Got a terrible head cold, as does the LO. I am too scared to take any OTCs for it so I am surviving on tea and biscuits. I hate being sick!

I am so hungry!!! I would eat a dead scabby cow if it was placed on a plate right now, and the worst thing is, I literally JUST ate a HUGE bowl of pasta :dohh: This baby looooves food :haha: Its making me think maybe I have another girly in there, either that or twins :rofl: With my son I went off food, and with my daughter I was ravenous, but it didn't start this early!

OH is popping into the private scanning place tomorrow to find out prices and opening times and then we will book it in a few weeks :happydance:

Thanks Nitengale!

LOL Wiggler! I have had a decreased appetite, I wonder if my little dragon is a boy? :)

Hi ladies how is everyone?/ WELCOME all the newcomers..LaLa, big hugs..thoughts are with you! AFM..STILL NO NAUSEA..I just have a feeling I know where this is going..Friday cannot come soon enough! :hugs::cry::hugs:

No. Not had any tests yet. I was told that I need to have 3 proven mcs before I can be tested. They won't even take my word for it. They need hard evidence of a loss!! Harsh or what?! My friend and colleague has checked my thyroid and a few day 21 progesterones but that's it. I've also been told that I can't be referred about the miscarriages until I get my bmi under control. Feeling a bit alone. This is how they treat colleagues in the nhs!!!

That's awful! Seems like they could take your word for it, who would want to make up something like that?

Best of luck with your blood test, I am sure everything will be ok. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Hi ladies how is everyone?/ WELCOME all the newcomers..LaLa, big hugs..thoughts are with you! AFM..STILL NO NAUSEA..I just have a feeling I know where this is going..Friday cannot come soon enough! :hugs::cry::hugs:

Hey there, just wanted to say hi and hang in there this week! I would stay as busy as you can so the time flies by :)

No nausea for me either, I have heard lots of ladies say they had it bad with one pregnancy and then not at all for another, where both were healthy. I know we all want to experience the familiar for reassurance but I bet this is the case. Plus it is still so early, plenty of time for nausea to show up later. Staying positive!!! Hurry up Friday! (and the following Wednesday for me!)

crancherry awe thank! I am here for you! wish I could make wednesday be tomorrow for you! Thanks for staying positive for me too!:hugs::hugs: hold my internet hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->