December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Could I very cautiously join you? I am 13dpo and pregnant again after 2 early losses in Sept 11 and Feb 12. I'm still at the stage of daily poas and checking for bleeding every couple of hours. Trying hard to keep optimistic and not worry too much. My EDD is 21st Dec so hopefully I will have a babe in arms in time for Christmas!!

Hi lala. What a lovely Xmas pressie that will be!!! I check for bleeding every time I pee lol, it's going to be a looooong journey. Welcome xxx

Donna, you are not the only one! Sometimes I find myself going to the bathroom even when I don't need to go, just to have a look :dohh:

About the insurance/paying thing, yes if there are any complications, etc and you have no insurance or gov't assistance, you will go up to your eyeballs in debt. It's not unusual for people who have unexpected hospital stays or surgeries to rack up $100,000 or more in medical bills that they are individually responsible to pay for. And yes we play plenty of taxes here, including a special self-employment tax if you work for yourself :growlmad:

All the new ladies - welcome! I don't know about you but I finally feel like I found a "home" here after lurking about the other boards. Glad to be surrounded by those who understand!

Hi I'm feeling pretty good. Sore boobies and tired ;) I still on edge having a MC takes the fun out of ur next pregnancy. I just want this lil one to be healthy :)
Hope all you ladies r feeling good!!

So my SIL is pregnant with their second and due in December too...Is it weird that I am kind of jealous/bent out of shape that we are pregnant at the same time? I don't know how I feel right now...I am crying right now I am so upset. I know that the world does not revolve around me but am I being ridiculous? If anything ever happened to this bubs I don't know what I would do...

Welcome love1623!

Crancherry: Glad you have found a home. :)

Krippy: Emotions are not right or wrong, especially when you are dealing with grief. It is perfectly natural to feel jealous that your SIL is also pregnant, especially with all of the heartache you have been through. Sometimes you just need to feel support from those around you, and having another family member who is pregnant threatens that. I get it. You are going to need a momentous amount of support in your final weeks of pregnancy. Just be sure to communicate that to your OH and immediate family. Let them know that you understand that SIL is also pregnant but you need them to be there for you. Hopefully they will understand.

Thanks Mighty! I guess I was a little jealous that we are due the same time and they are already announcing it on facebook. They obviously don't have a worry in the world...My brother did this last time they were pregnant too, he told everyone right away and she was so upset with him. Now I am crying bc I feel guilty for being selfish! Sigh...

Nitengale. That's amazing were due the same day :) congrats.. how r u feeling?

Thanks Mighty! I guess I was a little jealous that we are due the same time and they are already announcing it on facebook. They obviously don't have a worry in the world...My brother did this last time they were pregnant too, he told everyone right away and she was so upset with him. Now I am crying bc I feel guilty for being selfish! Sigh...

Well we are all jealous of those people who are still innocent enough to do that. But we were all there once too. They haven't felt a loss, so they don't know why they might want to wait. But on the positive side, you will get your own time to announce your pregnancy that the newness of their pregnancy will have worn off. :)

Krippy, don't feel bad sweetie...I think this is bigger than just the fact that she is pregnant too. You are thinking about what it will be like if you lost the baby and have to continue on with her being pregnant, and then also just the fact that pregnancy has really lost it's innocence for you. Hugs darling xxx

Nitengale. That's amazing were due the same day :) congrats.. how r u feeling?

Thanks love! I'm good. My symptoms right now are sore boobs, really thirsty, a little emotional, and more bloated then I would like to feel. Do wish I had some MS though. I think I would be less nervous. Do you have MS yet? Any other symptoms?

Krippy, don't feel bad sweetie...I think this is bigger than just the fact that she is pregnant too. You are thinking about what it will be like if you lost the baby and have to continue on with her being pregnant, and then also just the fact that pregnancy has really lost it's innocence for you. Hugs darling xxx

Thanks Blav...that is so true. I just talked to her on Fbook and she is due late November so she is somewhere between 8-12 weeks but she is thinking 8 weeks. But yes I couldn't stand it if she were pregnant and I wasn't...but positive thoughts! We will be having babies close together and it will be great. Just gotta get there! How are you doing hun?

Thanks Blav...that is so true. I just talked to her on Fbook and she is due late November so she is somewhere between 8-12 weeks but she is thinking 8 weeks. But yes I couldn't stand it if she were pregnant and I wasn't...but positive thoughts! We will be having babies close together and it will be great. Just gotta get there! How are you doing hun?

Exactly, try to stay upbeat and look at the positive. I can't blame you for how you're feeling though, can't say I would feel different!

I'm doing pretty well...looking forward to May 3! I'm having some increased CM now, which I had last time but unfortunately it sends me running to the bathroom worried that I'm spotting or bleeding. Definitely having some fatigue and increased thirst and urination...as much as some of them suck I really just want to bring on the symptoms!

We are in the same boat with symptoms except I am feeling nauseous too. I am soooo thirsty which doesn't help the peeing! I am holding my breath until April 23rd when my first scan is too...eeeekkkk, so exciting! I think that I will feel better once I hit that milestone then we will be able to tell family. I need to enjoy every minute and not keep thinking that something is going to go wrong. That is why we have decided to tell family after the first dating scan...I think that it will help me feel more normal and excited! Make it more real.

Last time I remember having some nausea when I would lay down to go to bed and I have had that off and on, but not really enough to say I have nausea yet! Last time I had a super increased thirst and urination even before my BFP! We have actually told a few people so far (my mom, a couple close friends, and a couple work friends who knew we were TTC and asked how it was going, I couldn't help myself!) I do feel like it's a little early to be sharing the news but at the same time we don't want this pregnancy to be tainted. We want to be just as excited this time as last, plus, if something were to go wrong, we would want support from our friends and family. I feel very positive about this pregnancy though, as much as my mind runs wild, which is a good sign I think!

I never felt nauseous this early with RJ, I only felt yucky at about 8 weeks til about 11 weeks. My DH said he was thinking either twins or girl since I have been feeling so different but I guess we will see! I feel positive too and yes we should enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and every one after that. Just like we enjoyed our first...Heading to bed hun! Have a good night!

I'm heading out from work in a few, night night!

Hi guys, can I join? I just found out I'm pregnant with our rainbow baby after m/c in November. This was our final cycle on clomid, so we're beyond excited for our BFP!! My due date is Christmas day!

Hi scooby. Congrats on your BFP. Welcome. Everyone here seems really nice and we all know how hard it is after a loss. I'm due 21st dec so not far before you!

Due December 10th with our Rainbow baby. So excited/nervous!

Good morning everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/7076041961_f9e661aea7_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"