December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Good morning everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/7076041961_f9e661aea7_n.jpg

Hi Katestar, thats brilliant news. I remember you from back last year as we both spoke about how we had used the clearblue fertility monitor and how amazing that it worked first time. After my two miscarriages last year the rest of the year revolved around getting tests done. We were only given the go ahead to start trying again in January, I started getting worried as had two unsuccessful months but luckily got my BFP 3rd cycle. I seen a post of yours saying that you werent falling pregnant as easily as last time so that really is great news.
I had my 6 week scan on Thursday and seen the heartbeat too so very happy aswell. Ive not had any MS either just the odd bit of nausea throughout the day but its the sore boobs that are a giveaway for me! xx

Hi all, mind if i join too? found out on the 10th of april im pregnant, exactly 3 months after a 15 week loss :cry:

im due to meet my LO 18th of December, just in time for Christmas, woohooo :happydance:

congrats to all the ladies on here for the bfp's too :thumbup:

xx

Nitengale I'm actually very emotional as well crabby one minute happy the next, I'm peeing all the time, very tired , plus sore breasts. But no morning sickness, which worries me. I have had oone spell while driving tthe other day thought I was ggonna get sick but that's it. I have my first scan in a few weeks ill be 7 weeks. I'm counting down the days.

Welcome Newbies and congrats!

Amazing scan Kate! So happy for you!

I'm hoping I'm with you. Having strange pains and then pink spotting today about a week after when O was due (and time with DH ;) ). I had my stillborn daughter on Dec. 29 and from that moment on had a feeling I would have my rainbow on the same day exactly one year later. If I am no getting IB, then I would be due Dec. 28, so very likely I could deliver then if I go full term. I think I may go with a MFM instead of a regular OB because I will be high risk and I'll just feel better dealing with someone that knows more about high risk pregnancies. Is anyone going to a MFM? I'm not sure how it works. Would I still see the regular OB and just the MFM occasionally?

Nitengale I'm actually very emotional as well crabby one minute happy the next, I'm peeing all the time, very tired , plus sore breasts. But no morning sickness, which worries me. I have had oone spell while driving tthe other day thought I was ggonna get sick but that's it. I have my first scan in a few weeks ill be 7 weeks. I'm counting down the days.

Wow, we are in exactly the same boat with the same symptoms! I get my scan around 7 weeks too. I can't wait. And I wish us some morning sickness too.:haha:

Amjon-I love the photos you have on your signature and the one of the little feet...they are precious.

Hi ladies! Welcome newcomers!! ;) ladies I am five weeks todsy and still no nausea..i have a feeling I have another blighted ovum or something.. :(

Don't worry to much hun. They say nausea don't start till 6-8 weeks pregnant

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

What a gorgeous baby xxx

What are the symptoms of a blighted ovum?? I had a small red bleed today. So scared :(. Was there for two toilet visits then pretty much gone. Hope it sniping but scared its something. Surely life cant be so cruel again? Bled last time and although pregnancy wasn't affected, think was my body trying to is carry my beautiful boy who I eventually lost a 25 weeks. Don't think I can go through that again. Roll on early scan!!

Sorry to dampen the mood girls :(. Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Donna, no real symptoms. You basucally go for your scan expecting to see a baby and there is nothing but a blackhole/ empty sac!! :( doesnt sound like u have one! Go to the hosputal to get checked out hun.

Hi ladies! Welcome newcomers!! ;) ladies I am five weeks todsy and still no nausea..i have a feeling I have another blighted ovum or something.. :(

Don't worry too much. I had no morning sickness at all with my daughter and she was perfectly fine until nearly 27 weeks. :flower:

Welcome:
scoobydrlp - Dec 25
GreyGirl - Dec 10
MalcomsMiss - Dec 18
!!!

Justkeeptryin are you joining us or are you a November due date?

amjon I hope you join us soon!

Donna - Try not to worry too much. Since it was so little blood it was probably just a burst capillary. Have you been checking your cervix or BDing? Maybe it was related to something like that.

Hi Katestar, thats brilliant news. I remember you from back last year as we both spoke about how we had used the clearblue fertility monitor and how amazing that it worked first time. After my two miscarriages last year the rest of the year revolved around getting tests done. We were only given the go ahead to start trying again in January, I started getting worried as had two unsuccessful months but luckily got my BFP 3rd cycle. I seen a post of yours saying that you werent falling pregnant as easily as last time so that really is great news.
I had my 6 week scan on Thursday and seen the heartbeat too so very happy aswell. Ive not had any MS either just the odd bit of nausea throughout the day but its the sore boobs that are a giveaway for me! xx

Hello Justkeeptryin, doesnt a year fly by! So sorry to hear about your two miscarriages but congrats on your new BFP!!!!! So exciting that we are both pregnant again. The last year has been hard and like you guys we had tests done also and they came back really good but each month the bloody witch would come. Lots of friends and work friends were getting pregnant which made it so much harder. Then me and Ben got engaged at Xmas and the last few months havent really been trying as been planning for our wedding and thats the month it happens!!!! The wedding is sheduled for March'13 and we are still going ahead with it. If all goes well then baby will be about 3 and and half months old so am trying to be super healthy so that I can fit into my dress! But am craving junk all the time atm!

So pleased that you saw that heartbeat also. Isnt it so magical!! Cant wait for the 12 week scan now and then we can tell everyone, only 5 weeks to go. Seems like eternity!

Hi Mightymom, sorry meant to ask if I could join. Going by my LMP I should've been a November due date but due to late ovulation Im only 6 weeks so due 6th December! Thanks

Hi Katestar, I can totally relate to everything you said. Ive been the same watching others all around me announce their pregnancies and its been difficult! Fingers crossed to be lucky this time!
Thats lovely that you've got engaged and planning your wedding. Will be so nice to have the baby there so young. Oh that must play on your mind about fitting into your dress haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->