December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

We have to go to London tonight as DH is doing that "Red or Black" thingy. Really CBA lol!

Oh I think my brother is doing that, he keeps talking baout it on fb.
What is it? lol

It's a game show thingy but the first round has 7000 people in it. Think second round is on Sunday and 7 out of the 7000 will win a million quid

Most NHS hospitals have started offering the NT scans now. St Michaels and Southmead should be offering them in the next month or so.

Shouldnt all hospitals do the NT scan already,i had one with my first child and that was 12yrs ago?

In bristol atm you can only have one privately. They will always offer you the blood test though.

i was told i couldn't have the trip test without the NT scan

how the hell the downs test effect the results of spina bifida is beyond me

blood test that screens for downs, spina bifida and some other thing............ it will come to me later i bet

i was told i couldn't have the trip test without the NT scan

how the hell the downs test effect the results of spina bifida is beyond me

The triple test is for spina bifida and other neural defects as well as downs syndrome,maybe you have to have them together if you want the to have the triple? I know you can have the NT scan on its own, but maybe because a blood test is more invasive test thats why you might have to have the NT as part of it?

they wouldn't give me the SB test without the NT scan so i told them i'd rather not know and deal with it if the baby did have SB which in my case is a rather high chance

why not have the scan but just tell them during the scan to not do the measurements ? its what i did lol

they wouldn't give me the SB test without the NT scan so i told them i'd rather not know and deal with it if the baby did have SB which in my case is a rather high chance

You do realise that they check the spine for signs of SB on a Nuchal scan dont you? Unless that shows any worries they dont even offer the triple at my hospital.

i declined the NT test as i was told it was for downs...... not really regretting it to be honest as either way i'd keep the baby....

just wish i had been better informed that all

Hi, could you please change my due date to 13th December? Brought forward - wooo hoooo!! So pleased :happydance:

hows it going today girls i bet your all out doing something cool or fun for the weekend, it doesnt feel like the weekend here caus my OH is working so its like any other day here

Im not dong much this weekend as we r going my families next weekend so we are saving ourselfs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->