December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Most NHS hospitals have started offering the NT scans now. St Michaels and Southmead should be offering them in the next month or so.

My OH thinks and wants a boy! :) Baby was really active and at one point turned full circle and was trying to chew its fingers and kept nodding its head lol :)

I can never tell on scans lol! I'm rubbish! How's everyone feeling? I wish I hadn't had the NT done. It was sore as Smudge is quite comfy on it's side so had to be moved around and I wouldn't get the amnio anyway!

aww, it was the skull shape that made me think girl so never know could just be the angle lol

hows everyone this morning my boys woke up at 5am lovely little people that they are, i was not impressed and im still not impressed lol they are out in the garden atm

hehe little monsters. Just entered a competition on Facebook if anyone fancies it? https://www.facebook.com/FashionWorld.co.uk guess who the celeb is....

Looks like Abbie Clancy (sp?) or that Lauren from TOWIS or maybe Pattsy Kensit?

arrgh i dont understand the weather today it ooks like we are getting a storm through when it was bright enough to hurt my eyes with the light a mere 20min ago? i need a nap :coffee: but no chance of that its raining ow so cant even make Nate run around the garden to wear himself out

Been a busy morning for me not even had any breakfast yet. Wanted to get the washing on and tidy the house b4 i did anything.. Think i might av a egg sandwich

15weeks today :) please someone make me start feeling better soon!

Hope everyone is ok today I have my son home from school with a tummy bug today and really hoping noone else gets it x

mummylove ive not eaten either i did get a cuppa tea though i dont know whats up with me atm my appetite is about gone

My appetite is gone too.. i have to force myself to eat breakfast though otherwise i get nauseaus.. the only time i really get hungry is midday. I cant eat proper sized dinners either atm so just been snacking on fruit and eating small meals.

my appetites has also gone and MS seems to be back as well..

tea also tastes funny, i'm using organic milk (waitrose had it reduced) and it tastes a lot creamier

I just backed into a parked car. Baby brain starting already it seems ...

ouch hope your not hurt nor is your wallet,

i swear to god if my dog farts one more time i'm shoving a cork up there its ruddy disgusting!!

i'm watching the lion the witch and the wardrobe, good flick

i was going pretty slowly and theres not rly any damage, i could have sorted it with a kick to the bumper tbh to get it stuck back on but i thought itd look dodgy if they saw out the window :p it was a crappy R reg fiesta with loads of bumps and scratches on it already. mines totally fine as it has a crash bumper. RLY annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->