December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

afternoon ladies how are we all, my doctor hasme signed off for 2 weeks

im enjoying a bit of peace and quiet the boys are both napping we are gonna have a late lunch lol

I cant even feel my baby move around :(

I thought you put on FB that you had? I think I can only feel mine because I usually have horrible period pain, maybe a sensitive womb lol, or because I'm used to feeling my womb?

I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow! Yay I get to be jabbed with needles and most probably get told my dr will have to do my bloods as my veins hate me lol.

Dd had her first accident yesterday :( she bumped her head on her play tunnel and cut her lip on her tooth! The poor little thing cried so much. She's okay though :)

What bloods Do they take at16w? Mine took none. Didn't even weigh me :/

They're very late at taking my blood for the downs test (I thought I was supposed to be done before 15 weeks?) I also need my blood group taken again as they some how couldn't get the results last time.

my 16wk one is this thursday and iv got to have bloods to :'( they coulnt get any only the one tube for downs test. im really excited got a private scan booked on the 16th :)

im due to have bloods at my next mw appointment to check on my iron levels

i just got a BBQ delivered lol think its a bit late for the "summer" now dont think we will be getting alot of really good weekends now

i'll loan you some movments mummylove this little poppet is bouncing on my bladder

Think baby as been by my bladder all afternoon been loo 8 times in a hour lol

see ur getting it just not feeling it lol mines at my bladder and im feeling it and having to rush to the bathroom all the time

I did check HB today and its nice and loud :) just cant wait to av them proper kicks

Only like little things but not proper active movements

That's about all I'm getting at this point. Flutters...and not even every day. I'm not too worried. It's still pretty early, especially for a first pregnancy.

I've actually started to hope that movements don't get too strong too fast. I was reading through one of the books I bought for DH (pregnancy from the father's POV type) the other day and was startled to read that strong movements often mean that sex gets more difficult. The baby becomes too "present" and can be a distraction. I can definitely see baby moving between you being a downer during sex.

They're very late at taking my blood for the downs test (I thought I was supposed to be done before 15 weeks?) I also need my blood group taken again as they some how couldn't get the results last time.

I think theres two tests, one set of bloods is done with the NT scan if youre
having it and thats like 12 w or so, the triple test can give you a DS risk as well and thats later on.

How can they not have done your blood group, pft, bet someone forgot to tick a box. Hope its not too traumatic for you :)

They said they couldn't get a result from my bloods?
Luckily I'm so used to them now as they take ages! I feel like a junkie as all my veins are scared from my last pregnancy. They're gonna have to start taking blood from between my toes lol!!

my issue with bloods this time is the practice nurse who takes them and the MW both do it in a way that always hurts the practice nurse at my old surgery was so good you barely felt it at all but both times since we moved that ive had my bloods done ive had brusies from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->