December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm so excited! 19 weeks today and my gender u/s is on Monday! Can't wait! New symptom today though - round ligament pain in my stomach, owww :(

Hope everyone had a good weekend! We've got our private gender scan today - only cost £50 and DHs parents are coming too(they've never had/ been to a scan so thought it would be nice to invite them)

I'm so excited!

Exactly x just looking forward to being able to give bubba a name and start shopping lol

my husband seems completely uninterested in my existance today i dont know whats up with him but feeling like a solo parent more and more

enjoy ur scan hun :)
lyn i know that feeling except he is just in one,he is moaning loads at me for being a little distant but im just feeling low and a little moody so want a bit of understanding not the world but o no he is picking up on everything he can and trying argue about it grrrrrrrr,men just dont understand,then my dd and ds are in horrible moods and playing me up loads so that doesnt help.just wana scream my head off and not stop and then have a good cry,well thats my rant over hahahahaha,apart from that how are all of you doing :) x x

well it seems there is more to DH's disinterest than i thought, things are rocky between us, apparently im the one with all the problems that need to be sorted out before he will accept any fault on his part (hes the one who started giving the silent treatment with no warning)

o no thats not fair at all is it,ur pregnant n need his support not things like this,keep ur chin up hun you neva know he may snap out of it for you then,my oh finally has for now big :hugs: x x

thanks hun, he has snapped out of it and has apologised for his childish behaviour this morning its made things a bit better but he knows if he doesnt shape up properly then next time i might jst pack up the kids and go to a friends place for a few days

Might give him a wake up call! Scan was fab, you may ave seen but we are team pink!

aww congratulations on team pink,i really really want my scan date to hurry up now as i just want to know now,on here ive had 4 boy guesses and about 20 girl ones from my scan pic so wana see whos right hehe plus buy my little bump some gorgeous clothes :) x

thanks hun, he has snapped out of it and has apologised for his childish behaviour this morning its made things a bit better but he knows if he doesnt shape up properly then next time i might jst pack up the kids and go to a friends place for a few days

glad he is giving you a brake now hun,i think men are a pain in the bkside at times hahaha,just make sure when little ones are in bed put ur feet up and enjoy a :coffee: x

:cloud9: My baby girl

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/JENNIE_0000.jpg

well it seems there is more to DH's disinterest than i thought, things are rocky between us, apparently im the one with all the problems that need to be sorted out before he will accept any fault on his part (hes the one who started giving the silent treatment with no warning)

Childish a bloke can never except when they are in the wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->