December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

dos anyone have any ideas of what i could wear to a fancy dress party next month i am really stuck on what i can do with me being pregnant lol ????

has anyone started to fell there baby move i am 17 weeks and4 days and my first baby but still dont fell it kicking or movin yet when do you normaly start to fell the baby move ?? xxxx

this is my 2nd and i cant feel big kicks yet maybe u have anterior placenta.
fancy dress-divina from big bro seen as shes always preg:haha:

I felt some very light movements for the padt 2-3 weeks. Nothing regular though. I notice it more when I am very still, usually laying down or sitting at the end of the day. No significant movement yet.

I can tell when baby moves from the left to right side of my tummy, b/c I 'll have a slightly harder spot on one side and if I look down my belly will look slightly lopsided.

It's a GIRL!!! :pink: We were hoping for a girl, but mostly just wanted it to be healthy, so we are very pleased! This is my first baby, and my last u/s was at 8 weeks, 3 days, and the baby didn't move at all then, nor did it look like a baby. This was quite a change! She looks like a baby and was wiggling all around and moving her arms and legs. I couldn't help but start crying. SO excited!!!
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8516/gscroppedgirl.jpg
https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6800/gscroppedfull.jpg

I felt some very light movements for the padt 2-3 weeks. Nothing regular though. I notice it more when I am very still, usually laying down or sitting at the end of the day. No significant movement yet.

I can tell when baby moves from the left to right side of my tummy, b/c I 'll have a slightly harder spot on one side and if I look down my belly will look slightly lopsided.

hi yes i have noticed that
some times when i look down my belly looks slightly lopsided thanks

with my first 2 babys i neva felt them till after 20wks but with this one ive felt it since 14 weeks and oh has already felt him/her last week,even my midwife didnt believe me as it neva happens very often but when she couldnt find babys heartbeat i told her she was looking in the wrong place and when checking where i said she found it straight away,baby is still right ontop of my pubic bone and you see little bumps come up when he/she kicks lol,im glad its kicked in early though with it being my last pregnancy so got to enjoy it for a little longer as i will miss the enjoyment of feeling my baby moving :(,
for the fancy dress you could go as anything hun as you will still look loverly :) x x

It's a GIRL!!! :pink: We were hoping for a girl, but mostly just wanted it to be healthy, so we are very pleased! This is my first baby, and my last u/s was at 8 weeks, 3 days, and the baby didn't move at all then, nor did it look like a baby. This was quite a change! She looks like a baby and was wiggling all around and moving her arms and legs. I couldn't help but start crying. SO excited!!!
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8516/gscroppedgirl.jpg
https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6800/gscroppedfull.jpg

congrats i am very pleased for you my scan is on the 27th and i am really excites to find out what it is and it is also my first aswell

OH! And for anyone who might not know, like myself... make sure you drink PLENTY of water well before your appointment! My doctor said to drink 2-3 cups before the appointment. I drank 3, but finished the 3rd as I was walking out the door on the way to the appointment. Apparently it takes a while for your bladder to fill after drinking it because it wasn't full until the end of my u/s. This meant she had to press REALLY hard and it hurtttttttttttt so bad. :( Just a tip for 1st time moms like me who might not have been properly advised about pre-ultrasound procedures. Make sure you drink EXTRA water and drink it all at least an hour before your appointment time.

I had to drink water for my 9 weeks scan, but didn't need to at the 12 week.

I don't know, but when she was doing the u/s, she apologized for having to push so hard, and told me it was because my bladder wasn't full. I told her I drank 3 cups like I was told to, but she said it can take a while to fill your bladder. :blush:

My letters have all said full bladder too but other ppl Ive spoken to didn't need to. I dunno. I'm gonna have a full bladder then wee when I get there if there's no need. It's still uncomfortable tho with full bladder as then they just push and make you nearly pee yourself.

i had to av a full bladder for 7 and 12 week scan but i dont think u av to for 20 week scan but everyones bodies are different

I'm not sure it depends on your body. I'm sure it's just hospital protocol varying. They might be able to see with or without full bladder but the appt dept won't know that.

I don't know, but when she was doing the u/s, she apologized for having to push so hard, and told me it was because my bladder wasn't full. I told her I drank 3 cups like I was told to, but she said it can take a while to fill your bladder. :blush:

hi all my letters say i need a full bladder and on my last scan 12 weeks scan they were pressing really hard on me as well and they said it was because my bladder was no full and it needed to be also she said that they can not get a good pic if the bladder is not full and i drank three little bottles of water before had lol
this time for my 20 week scan i am going to make sure i have a full bladder as if i dont they might not be able to tell me the sex of the baby but i am still really excited about the next scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->