December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

what a lovely scan pic :) congrats on team pink iv got my gender scan on the 16th next sat cant wait mines 50 quid also

not too bad after fighting with DH yesterday things are alot better today its almost like we are in those pre-marriage days again lol

Congrats Jennifaerie! My u/s is in 14 hours! :happydance: I'm so excited! However, today has been awful and I'm hoping everything is okay. I slept obscenely late... not sure why, I just felt exhausted. Then, I finally made myself get up and I made something to eat, but after taking maybe 3 bites, I got SO sick :sick: and ran to the bathroom. I wasted the rest of my food, couldn't even look at it. Then I went back to sleep for a few more hours. It's now 6:30pm and I'm attempting to eat bland stuff. I feel like I'm in 1st tri again, what's going on with me?? :confused:

My vote says growth spurt! I was like that on Saturday x are u finding out the sex? Bet u cabt wait!

yaaay 19wks today so 1 wk off being half way through how exciting and my scan is a wk wednesday,so excited to see my healthy baby and find out what team we are on :)

im 19 wks tomorrow i cant wait lol, still 15 days till my scan :( the wait is starting to drag now lol

Got my scan date through for the 10th August....that will make me 21+1 by their dates! Its quite late, they're normally done around 19 weeks in Bristol.

How exciting! Mine's 4th August!

Baby brain is officially in situ! Just walked to Debenhams, picked up a couple of bits queued then realised I'd left purse at work...what a numpty!

i'll be 21 wks for my scan, just lol i think thats right anyway caus the scan is a tuesday lol

Got my scan date through for the 10th August....that will make me 21+1 by their dates! Its quite late, they're normally done around 19 weeks in Bristol.

theyre 'doing up' the US dept atm in St Mikes, its a total mess, take a hand held fan... but theres a sign saying there might be a long wait for your US due to the work. So maybe they cant fit everyone in so are waiting as long as poss for yours?

mines at 18+6 which seems a bit bloody early to me but i suppose its only really one week from what i expected

Not been on for a while,but went for my Babybond gender scan last week and..................................its a BOY! Would have been happy either way but with already having 2 girls a boy will make a nice change,although i havnt got a clue how to change a boys nappy and keep being regaled with tales of how they pee on you as soon as their nappies are removed! lol :)

o no i was moaning about being 20 wks n 2 days neva mind being almost 21 wks or past that,i defo agree lyn though as i feel like its been dragging the last wk because of being so excited so gonna keep myself as busy as pos this wk so time goes quicker,its going be so nice by the time the end of aug has come and we have all seen our little beans,well i say little but mine feels huge already hahaha,
congratulations on team blue how loverly is it that you finally get ur little man and dont worry one bit i find it easyier doing my ds nappys apart from when they stick up hahahaha and yes always have ur nappy ready and i put a wipe on top of it to keep it down just incase as it doesnt shoot up you then lol x x

18 weeks today!! I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, then should be going for my scan next week. Very excited!!:happydance:

Not been on for a while,but went for my Babybond gender scan last week and..................................its a BOY! Would have been happy either way but with already having 2 girls a boy will make a nice change,although i havnt got a clue how to change a boys nappy and keep being regaled with tales of how they pee on you as soon as their nappies are removed! lol :)

congrats very pleased for you xx

my scan is on the 27th of this month this is my first baby and i am really excited i can not wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->