December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i havent got on the scales since the day of my booking in appointment and dont plan to lol im gonna hve plenty of chance to work off any extra weight in the months post pregnancy as i'll have 3 kids to run around after as well as the house to keep clean etc...

plus BF helped me drop the weight last time so im hoping that will work again lol.

didnt get the lawn mowed today :( oopps lol will have to fit that in tomorrow as its getting way to long out there

i haven't been weight since 14 weeks, so will let you all know tomorrow how bad i have been

got my physio app in 40mins looking forward to it in a strange way... hoping they can suggest something i had forgotten

hope you all had a lovely weekend, i've two dogs in the house again so plenty to keep my amused

Ive not been weighed since I was 5 weeks but i know i lost loads of weight in first tri cus u could tell lol

Can you update my name on front to add a PINK and a BLUE please?.....

Thanks so much! :hugs:

My scan was a total waste of time. Nurse told me it was too early to see anything before I even got on the table. So why book me in!! She spent literally 5 mins looking, got a few basic measurements but the rest she didnt even bother with. She was just so uninterested. Legs were crossed too and ofc with only 5 mins no time to see if they would move.

had consultant appt afterwards who had a massive childish sulk because I wouldnt do what she wanted. informed consent my arse. i asked her a load of questions which she wouldnt answer - told me that they never ever did placental monitoring so she has no idea how or where they would do it (absolute nonsense). also said that home bp machines arent calibrated for pregnant women, which sounds like bullshit to me, its not like pregnant bp is somehow special, its just pressure.

booked a private scan for saturday as theyre redoing the anomaly scan next tues but ill be too stressed worrying about them not bothering to look at the gender to focus on the important part which is the health. DH has told me he forbids me to book it, bless, Ill tell him later. He just doesnt want to pay. Ive paid so problem solved. If he has a real objection to it Ill go by myself and he can wait to see if they can be arsed to look at the next NHS one.

they also cancelled my heart scan on friday after we pointed out that if they couldnt see today they wont be able to see on friday, i dont think it should take us to point this out to a consultant... so that needs to be rebooked too and more days off. Being self employed has its benefits but time off for stuff like this is not one of them :/

who so sorry you had such a wick scan...... i known what u mean about the consultants app, mine was a waste of time.....

enjoy your private scan

Cranberry so sorry to hear about your scan and consultant, I also had the same problem with my consultant and to be honest for what they do anti natal care wise they might as well do nothing! I have in total 3 mw appointments between now and my c section in November it's shocking!

every appt they check my pee, do my bp, take my self monitoring stats tell me its all fine then do their best to scare me into compliance. I know what to do if my stats start to go haywire (theyre monitoring me for GD) and until then its really just a waste of time. Im gonna forget to go to my appts in the future unless they have a purpose.

Cranberry, that's so strange! I had my anatomy checking scan at 18w3d and they seemed to able to take all their measurements. Ugh.

DH and I painted the nursery last night. We're team yellow and I like very modern design, so I went with a very bold slate-green. We're doing two-tone (white, dark wood) furniture and white accents.

Well the scan was this morning, she took ages to get all the bits of the heart she needed and had me lying on both sides at points then baby didnt want to co-operate and let us see what color bump we are having so team yellow it is till we find the money to pay for a gender scan or i have a growth scan to check

Well the scan was this morning, she took ages to get all the bits of the heart she needed and had me lying on both sides at points then baby didnt want to co-operate and let us see what color bump we are having so team yellow it is till we find the money to pay for a gender scan or i have a growth scan to check

Aww Sorry u never got to find out

seems not many of the scans yesterday went well, my baby also refused to co-operate with almost everything, kept moving and turning away

For once my baby was actually, largely, cooperative! Scan this morning went amazingly well! Sonographer was lovely and managed to get all the measurements needed fairly easily! Everything is absolutely spot on, no problems whatsoever! The only thing baby didn't seem to cooperate fully on was finding out the gender, though the sonographer was able to open the legs enough to say that we're probably having a little girl! There were definitely no obvious boy bits anyway! :happydance: Very much looking forward to meeting Tanwen come December! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Ive a private scan on Saturday. Thinking about loading up on sugar beforehand so that baby is nice and wriggly, will be super good all rest of the week to make up for it so Im not worried about the health affects so much, but what if it makes it sluggish?

your best having a cold can of soda or juice while waiting for the appointment oh and a chocolate bar,

im wondering if i can talk DH's father into paying for a gender scan

In a private gender scan if they cant see the sex they ask you to come back for another try for free so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->