December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Woohoo! Had my 20 week scan today and we are expecting a baby girl on 3rd December :) :pink:

Congrats to everyone who's had their "20 week" scans.

Last night one of DHs friends told me that because the baby is due at the end of December it will be a boy cause "that time of year mostly boys are born" :rofl: his "proof" is that he and his 3 brothers were born in late December and his sister was born in January :haha: People are so funny.

Just realised I need to switch groups and join you guys!! My EDD was moved from 2 January to 31 December at my 12 week scan....so I get I'm a December Snowflake too :)

Yay katie! Welcome to snowflakes!

Hi :)

I'm pregnant with my second bubba and due date is December 16th :D

20 week scan is next Wednesday and we're very excited! :D

welcome vikkie

hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend, i've a wedding to attend tomorrow, but due to being issued with a brace for my pelvic pain i am now stuggling with what to wear

i am not looking forward to the weekend lol DH is working and im at home with the boys AGAIN lol then viewing the new house ( should be ok ) but might have to take the boys to that and drag them home and then DH is going out at 9.15 so no company for the whole evening either will be struggling to get the boys to sleep by myself

ohhhh i love looking at new houses, so excitng yet nerve racking!!!

well i have our meal planner done well kinda need to write up what we're having and on what days...

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. We're going out with a bunch of friends to see the Harry Potter movie in 3d IMAX (it just opened last weekend here). Woooo!

Baby was super active at bedtime last night. Constant movement. DH got to feel several movements and his first good strong kick! I felt the kick and could see him smile. So wonderful!

I am starting to feel baby more today. Im not doing nothing this weekend as OH as to work might take Summer swimming tomorrow morning. Going to see my family on Tuesday till Friday so im looking forward to that and I get to see my friends

hehe the little man is making his presence known then,
i jumped earlier caus EJ bit me on the leg and twisted my pelvis something chronic ive had to take my pain meds and gonna have to see about getting a physio refferal next week though with us possibly moving in 10 wks time i dont see the point as they wont barely get it done by then

I totally forgot about this group.... o dear :(

Hello anyway how is everyone??
xxx

hi Tracie,
im sore lol last night didnt sleep well and already had to bend down more times than i wanted to for the whole day today

Hi,

We've found out we're having a boy and EDD has been moved to 12th Dec!

hello ladies,

i went to a wedding yesterday by the end of the service OH had to hold me upright and walk with me, i was in utter agony, brace helped but still the pain, sit down meal was fab and my hips and pelvis eased so much.... was fine from then until i got into bed, lay there in agony for hours.

up this morning and feeling great, ironing done, bed clothes changed and bathroom cleaned........... just need to tidy the bedroom and eat something, but feeling an ikkle bit sick

thats caus u didnt eat lol, surprisingly dispite hiking around town with the boys in the double pushchair getting on and off buses then im not too sore today which is nice

felt ikkie on and off all night, i think it's more to do with the heat than anything........ managed to keep down a pint of milk so will toast it in a bit

So I'm quite happy with my weight gain so far :)
with dd I gained a stone in the first tri alone even though I craved healthy foods.
This pregnancy I was lighter pre pregnancy, lost 2lbs and now at almost half way through my pregnancy I am only 3lbs heavier!! Ive just had to buy some smaller trousers even though I'm pretty big bump wise now! And I've only craved crap lol (mmm chicken fried rice, chips and gravy!)

That's great :) my weights starting to creep up now, but it goes up and down so much at the moment it's insane. Two lbs on one week, then off the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->