December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

glad your all well, hope MR Kins has a good time today at the interview, i've finally choosen a nursery theme

hello ladies. How was your weekend? I had a very tiered Saturday. Got into a bit of an arguement with DH on Friday night so that threw me off track. The most annoying part is that he doesn't want to argue back. He appologizes, hugs and kisses me then serves me hand and foot for the rest the day :growlmad::growlmad: argue with me damit!!! I have to yelll at someone!!:haha:

Anyway, we ordered an early dinner on Saturday, watch Deathly Hallows Part 1 at home, then we went to the 9pm showing at the theater for Part 2.

Sunday was low key day. Cleaned up the house a bit, went for a walk, and just lounged around with daughter for most of the day.

we are waiting now upto 3 wks for the results from his interview so things are a bit tense lol,
thanks for the well wishes though girls.

heeey ladies,
due on december 18th with my LO !
hope everyone's pregnancies are going well !:flower:

welcome teenmommy

my pregnancy is going ok other than PGP but thats ok caus i was expecting that

i JUST found out that I can get free swimming, what on EARTH is my MW doing. I asked her specifically about this at 16w, shes useless. Def not going to her again, will demand the other one in the practice.

its a bristol scheme, not sure if yours would have one. no use asking the mw apparently tho, have a google

Got my scan today :) can't wait to see little fella again! Can't believe I'm 21 weeks already, it's going super quick:)

Hope everyone is well it's gone very quiet on here x

good luck for the scans girls,

my spd/pgp is playing up its mainly PGP but when having to go upstairs or lift or push anything i get SPD symptomatic pain which totally sucks

well we will see next week if i can have girls ( or more to the point if OH can have girls lol )

Someone asked me at 12w at what stage the baby became a boy or a girl... like they start off neutral and switch at 20w or something...... no idea tbh why someone could go their whole life not knowing how things work

glad the scan went well, i presume all is healthy.

Yea everything is perfect baby was stubborn and wouldnt roll off his belly so they could check heart lol had to walk round for 10 mins and go bk in and they till had trouble but he finally turned. placenta is in a gud place so happy about that cus i was scared it might be low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->