December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

We found out today that we are expecting a boy! He was surprisingly co operative and thr guy got all the measurements he needed. Baby was not exactly a 'gentleman' shall we say, as he had it all out there on show and was most definately not shy!!

Is someone able to update me on the list to say i'm expecting a :blue: -thanks

we're looking forward to bonding more now as we know it's a boy and can think more seriously about names etc...

Chi x

morning ladies hope we are all well, nearly the weekend!!

sun is shining here but i've decided to have a PJ day, just so tired and run down lately.... so i shall curl up and watch crap tv and nap when i wish

morning ladies hope we are all well, nearly the weekend!!

sun is shining here but i've decided to have a PJ day, just so tired and run down lately.... so i shall curl up and watch crap tv and nap when i wish

i want a PJ day :( lol but gotta be a mum , enjoy your PJ days while they last hun caus once motherhood starts then theres always something to be done

my friend has lived in her pj's since her eldest was born 10 yrs ago.......

mind you thats her all over, she spends more time in bed "ill" than looking after her children, thats left to her elderly parents......

Hello ladies! :flower:
I'm 22 weeks tomorrow! (due 2nd dec) this is my first pregnancy so i'm still new to all these changes :haha: Has anyone got a 'proper' bump yet? I still think i look 'fat' rather than pregnant! :dohh: I really want to start a pregancy journal but just wondering if i will actually have the time to do it due to work being hetic at the mo :wacko:
I will try and get some pictures uploaded on here of my belly :haha:
Hope you are all well & enjoying your pregnancys! - I am so far :baby:

x Love Me & Little Man x :blue:

oh im cooking a bump its really really popped lol will have to get pictures up soon

yay tigger

i picked up a form from the doctors yesterday to get a blood test done so got to figure out how im gonna get me and the boys to the hospital on monday and keep them entertianed while waiting for the test caus its a drop in clinnic

I feel so tired at the moment I was debating seeing the dr for a blood test as consultant just said that bloods were fine 9 weeks ago but when I said well maybe they arn't now and was long time to wait another 7 weeks she just basically said see your GP if your that concerned! How rubbish. You not feeling go great Lynn?

Found out that dh is also Rhesus neg today so no need to get the anti d :) pleased about that. Also I've started insulin, they're classing it as gd as I was controlled pre Preg. No biggie and hospital were rly good for a change. so I can relax about food a bit. Had actual real life carbs for lunch!

Scan tmw at 2pm! All going good today.

Hope you're not feeling too bad Lynn and tigger. I'd go to the gps get the bloods done, things can change quickly. I think I'm a bit anaemic as feeling pale and weak sometimes, a bit of steak the other night seemed to sort me out tho so will just keep that going for a bit.

Had our 20w (monthly) appointment this morning. They measured my stomach for the first time - 20cm (no clue what that means, if anything). We also briefly discussed the findings from our ultrasound. The doctor said that because of the SUA (single umbilical artery) we'd be getting another ultrasound later in the pregnancy but didn't seem overly concerned. So far so good!

i have to make it through the weekend the GP wouldnt do the blood draw apparently they didnt have any avalible appointments for 2 wks so got to wait till the clinic is open on monday to get it done

My bump at 21w 3days

Attachments

• 21 weeks 3 days.jpg
    21 weeks 3 days.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi

Had our babybond scan today and found out its a boy bump :) Either would be lovely tbh but its really nice to know. Scan was AMAZING. Theres a video up on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO6DyRTfayM

Can see the tech pointing out the willy in a couple of places.

lovely video hun

we have been doing too much ( bump and I ) while DH watched, we have repotted a couple of Dh's plants, mowed the lawn and trimmed the edges, moved 2 tables , 2 computers vaccumed and taken care of 2 children all day. DH was supposed to take a trip to the dump with the old piano but the van he hired engaged its de-mobilizer somehow and wont move so he had to sort that out so never got to the dump before it closed so now has to go tomorrow on our way out for the day we need to be 1 1/2 hrs north of here (bout 50 miles north of london ) for noon and already have a 1 hour round trip to do at 9am to drop ds1 off with his godmother for the day before we can fit me and EJ in the van to get us to our meeting. gonna be a busy day tomorrow and tonight the work in the house isnt even finished i have to move our whole dvd collection off the top of the bookshelves and then move the bookshelf and swap it with the Sofa so we have our living room in a liveable arrangment

Hi

Had our babybond scan today and found out its a boy bump :) Either would be lovely tbh but its really nice to know. Scan was AMAZING. Theres a video up on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO6DyRTfayM

Can see the tech pointing out the willy in a couple of places.

Aww hun wot a lovely video and congrats on ur blue bundle

lol my spd is playing up now so im sat down and not moving till dinner time unless the boys do something that forces me to get up to sort them out

Hey all,
Only just had chance to update :) found out on tuesday that we are having a boy!!!! So I'll have one of each which is lovely :) Hope everyone is ok

Rocketb - they measure the size of your uterus, it's supposed to be a cm for every week so at 20 weeks 20cm is perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->