December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

sorry to hear you're having such a hard time of it, i didn't enjoy my scan either!!

i've the laundry to get through today, what fun!!!

ive got all my laundry done its out in the garden getting dry atm i know theres something i had to do but cant for the life of me remember what it was?

god i hate that feeling and it occurs so often..... i've finally the ironing done and most of it away, sat down for a rest as the heat is taking it outta me

you all put me to shame. i use my time off v selfishly and make the hubby do the washing. time off is for ME atm :p

well i'm off work with spd and pgp so..... i best do the housework

got the second load of washing on and the first in the tumble dryer.....

if i line dry the bed clothes they stink of hedge etc etc etc etc

glad i've been somewhat productive today

ok youve guilted me into it. have the washing on. not putting it out tho!

ohhh sorry i didn't mean to hun......

its so sunny here but i'm not one for sunbathing

me either, you see people who have tanned all their lives and have wrinkles where none should be and just look gross. Would love it if it rained a bit... too hot.

My cots arrived in mothercare so Im picking it up tmw! Early I know but it had money off and I wanna get the nursery a bit more sorted and need furniture first.

Remembered Im at a hen do at the weekend, pft. not really in the mood tbh but it wont be tequila shots and drunken conversations, itll be sipping wine and talking about babies so I doubt Ill feel like Im missing out. Planning on leaving before the club night tho as theyre going to oceana which is this awful chavvy place in town, really not the right place for the bride but hey ho.

Hello all, found this thread while being a member of the 4+ club here. I am due December 4th but most likely wont have a Dec baby or even a November baby. I give birth prematurely so i am hoping to make it to Halloween. This is #7 for us and he is a boy. I have 1 boy and 5 girls already so we are thrilled its another boy. I will be reading to try and catch up, i know you ladies probably know eachother well by now.lol

aww now i want to go get the bedding on for a wash, and i should clean up the upstairs , i just cant get that stuff done with the boys around though they make a huge mess while im busy cleaning or go around undoing everything ive just done

Hi all,
I know I'm not very active on here but I still like to check in.
Just wanted to wish a Happy Halfway to all those due mid Dec - bring on V-Day I say :)

Had my scan last week. Everything looked fine with the baby, we found out we were having a boy :thumb up: but I have a low-lying placenta so will need another scan at 36 weeks.
Not too worried as its only touching OS and is anterior so will most likely have moved out of the way by then but may just mean I don't get a home birth if it is too close (wouldn't want to if there was any risk anyway).
Glad I get the extra scan though. Will put my mind at rest re possible breech as I know several people they've missed that with.

Hope you are all not suffering too much with this heat!

hi i also had my 20 weeks scan last week we are havin a lovely baby boy whoo
i have to go back in three weeks to get his head ect... measured as he has his head right down and they can not get a good measurement but they said every think else is looking very good but i do have to have another scan in 6 weeks aswell and one when i am 31 weeks they are growing scans but they have said they might want me in for more scans i just look on the good side i get to see my little man more on the screen lol
they have tested me and they also think i might be Diabetic but will have to wait and see they are checking me again next week for it .
but i am just so happy i have a healthy little boy we are going to name him connor

good news on the house tannebaum, our moving house plans fell through after veiwing the place we decided we werent gonna pay out more for it than we are here even if we would get higher benifits in that area and OH would have to pay less to get to work i didnt want to live there lol even with a refurb (which would take them more than the 2wks they were talking bout ) then it wasnt right for us lol pity cuas it was a decent place under the grime from the previous tenants it just wasnt new enough and the place we are in atm is less than 10 yrs old so im a bit spoilt by having things so nice lol.

Mummylove sounds like it could be your iron levels hun best to get that checked out sooner rather than later

Cranberry at least you get to see baby loads though it must suck if they are rough about it, id give anything right now to get another scan so i can find out babys gender but we simply cant afford it ive got to call the landlord today and ask if shes ok getting rent a few days late ( i know they make thier morgage payment bout a week after we pay rent )

mummydeb, im sure you wont go into labour when moving house just take it easy, id start packing things as i came across them now if I were you so its mostly done and then get lots of helpers in to clean once the place is emptied or hire a cleaning company to do it

Going to go docs Monday to get it done

great, how is everyone, im feeling a bit more alive because the house isnt so hot today thanks to the rain

Hi girls! It's been a while but
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0438.jpg
My girlie x x she's looking perfect and so cute!

:) nice pic

we just put our cotbed up, its early to get it i know but it was cheap so we went for it. eek! looking all a bit real now.

We got ours to got the pooh bear one from mothercare :) we had all intentions of doing little fellas room pooh bear but we have now fallen in love with the mamas and papas gingerbread bedding it's so cute :)

Hope everyone is good today? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"