December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

not bad, only got general tidying up to do while i wait for the shopping to arrive and its not too hot but a lovely day outside so im happy the boys are just running around with chalk in the garden being really easy for me

I am off bk home today. Will miss my family but im happy to be going bk. I miss my own bed lol. Plus with my bump there is not enough room on the sofa bed for me and OH lol

Will be off out tonight to watch start of Blackpools opening game of the season yay football is back wooo lol.

Hope all u ladies are well

hello ladies, hop you all have a nice weekend OH and i are off to cornwall for a family party, i've never been to cornwall before so all excited!!!!!!!

im going to a fricking hen party tmw, i dont mind the hen stuff but the food theyve arranged is awful! its all fried stuff and burgers :sick: ill be having tofu kebabs and green salad and taking my graze box with me.

in case anyone wants a free graze box btw ive got some codes. go to www.graze.com and use the code 34v48wq3 you have to set up an account with cc details then you cancel it once youve got the box and it costs you nothing, rly yum

Cant believe how big im getting lol

This is 22 weeks 2 days

Attachments

• 22 weeks 2 days.jpg
    22 weeks 2 days.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 22 weeks 2 day.jpg
    22 weeks 2 day.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
i have no plans for the weekend lol cept housework , DH's dad and stepmother arrive with their son on Wed so got heaps to do including trying to get some stains out of the carpet :dohh: and DH is out on SP duty tonight and working tomorrow so will be useless on Sunday just wanting to sleep

Let me know if you are staying team yellow as I will update the front page. Also if I have missed any updates xx

I didn't want to update until my scan was done in case I changed my mind and decided to find out - I am team :yellow:, and my due date has been changed to the 29th (I don't care if I stay on the 31st or not as what does two days matter anyway lol.)

Back from my scan and it was lovely and the baby is measuring perfectly. Was being a bit uncooperative and seemed to know exactly the parts the sonographer was trying to measure to cause as much grief as possible, of course :haha: (curling into a ball when she tried to check the spine, kicking like mad when trying to measure the femur length, etc). DH got to join me for the whole scan and my mom had the day off so got to come along and see for the last 5 minutes after the measurements were done. Her first real-time glimpse of her first grandchild so it was very special for her.

We also now have a pretty good stockpile of baby gear and have most of the essentials. Just need to settle on a carseat, start stocking up on diapers (will be clothing it so will start to slowly stock up as we can afford to), and get a sling/carrier. Everything else that would be good to have as well as more clothes I expect we'll probably get as gifts so we won't buy anything else until it's needed.

hello ladies hope you all had a nice weekend, i went to cornwall and stopped in Dartmoor on the way home!!!

first time for both and both OH and i had a great time

i have no plans for the weekend lol cept housework , DH's dad and stepmother arrive with their son on Wed so got heaps to do including trying to get some stains out of the carpet :dohh: and DH is out on SP duty tonight and working tomorrow so will be useless on Sunday just wanting to sleep

U always seem to be on the go lol

lol I lost internet all weekend too thanks to EJ spiling a drink on the laptop and us having to wait till HB came in to get the desktop sorted. Not the best weekend for it with the riots and stuff and everyone back in NZ trying to reach me

Hey girls I've been totally MIA due to no internet in our new house! Will hopefully have that sorted by the end of this week and then I'll be back to stalking again! So had my big scan yesterday and little one is doing brilliantly! We're officially team yellow this time round and my due date is now the 21st December 2011! I better not going the frigging 10 days over and have to be induced this time otherwise New Year's Eve will certainly be an interesting one for me! XOXO

Oh yeah nearly forgot, I had my first braxton hick last night too! I couldn't believe it when I felt the old familiar tightening! Can't remember when they started with no 1 but think it was still early maybe around 26 weeks. xo

arrgh baby isnt cooperating and is lying in a way thats gonna make it hard to sleep

hello ladies i hope you are all well!

i think i'm gonna go shopping today for some tops, as i look a picture still in my winter tops

Hello ladies :flower:

Well we had our scan yesterday and little one is looking good.:cloud9:

We were both good and looked away when he was measuring legs so we are still team yellow.:happydance: I will up load a picture when I can but they were not the best pics as baby wanted to snuggle my spine most of the time.
So glad all is well with the little pickle!

yay for a good scan and wow on the self-control we are team yellow only caus baby didnt play ball and show us was sitting on its legs the whole time

cant afford it with having to replace the desktop PC this month, hoping DH's stepmum might want to find out lol make it easier for her with getting presents for the kids for christmas

It is a lot of money just to find out sex most likely ull get a growth scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"