December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

gutted the sonographer opended her big mouth hun, hope baby cooperates at the next scan

Hey everyone! I haven't been on here in a long time. Money's tight... Had to get rid of the internet for a while. :( However, I had my ultrasound on Wednesday and baby is measuring perfectly, exactly to my dates! Baby is healthy and looking great. The disappointing thing is that baby was in a bad position to tell the gender, at one time had it's legs crossed with it's feet right in front of it's "bits"!! So... We are officially team yellow, and I'm actually kind of glad I couldn't find out. I think it'll give me that little bit extra incentive to keep pushing and not give up when it comes time!! Miss you guys on here!!!

well had a good day even with the cleaning i had to do and the laundry. DH's dad is in town and took us out for dinner then told us the car he was driving he was giving to us to use/have at the end of their trip ( end of August ) when they go back to Canada so we are getting a near new 7seater for nothing!! im so happy its one huge worry off our minds having that car sorted. now just need to sort carseats for the children

Aww that's great news lyn! I'm sure you's are delighted! XO

so glad everyone around here seems to be doing well :hugs:

I had my first ultrasound for this pregnancy on the 9th of Aug, and my OH and I found out we are expecting twin girls!!! Talk about a total and complete shocker! With no twins on either side of our families, we are both pretty dumbfounded by it, but totally over the moon none the less.

sadly we werent given any pictures, but Ive 2 more ultrasounds within the next month, so hopefully I'll be able to get one to show you all... its such a trip seeing two little heads in there!

thinking of you all, and hope you all are feeling great!

Wow Windbloom! Congrats on the twins!

And Lynnikins, so wonderful of FiL to give you guys a car!

DH and I have been doing cleaning and sorting non-stop today. We've moved furniture around and emptied out the closet in the nursery. Also, my Mom took me shopping the other night and I got the cutest bright green (my favorite color) Kate Spade Diaper Bag on clearance!

Hope u ladies av had a nice weekend so far :)

Im off to football today first home game of season so im looking forward to that :)

well went to fetch a free booster seat this morning off a friend whos son has outgrown it this morning, didnt get to meet up with FIL till dinner as the London Cycle race kinda screwed up all the roads around here till 3pm so came home and took a nap then just chillded out, got taken out for another meal by FIL tonight and it was yum

How exciting windbloom! Did you suspect it could be twins at all before going in? I have a friend who's 18 weeks and yet to have a scan but she thinks it's twins (though there is a history of twins on both sides). You and your OH must have been shocked at that news but it will be a double blessing :)

Well I said in the beginning that it was either a girl or more than one because of how sick I was... I didnt REALLY think it was going to be more than one though :haha: When I was pregnant with my son, I got sick maybe twice total the entire pregnancy, but with these girls (still weird saying it!) Ive been sick probably 100 times, and Im still getting sick at least a couple times a week! :hissy:

I hear of you ladies cleaning and Im envious! I wish nesting would kick in for me soon, because as of late I havent done much of anything!! :blush:

Well I said in the beginning that it was either a girl or more than one because of how sick I was... I didnt REALLY think it was going to be more than one though :haha: When I was pregnant with my son, I got sick maybe twice total the entire pregnancy, but with these girls (still weird saying it!) Ive been sick probably 100 times, and Im still getting sick at least a couple times a week! :hissy:

I hear of you ladies cleaning and Im envious! I wish nesting would kick in for me soon, because as of late I havent done much of anything!! :blush:

Well if you saw my house you would be shocked, with all the building work going on downstairs and my sons room being finished upstairs and the twins room being part planned too, its terrible! I have sawdust everywhere upstairs and cement downstairs! eck! hoovered this morning now there MORE! lol!

morning ladies, i finally took my first bump pic this morning, and its in my journal if you wanna look.

not having a great day to be honest, all started last night with FIL having a right dig at me over the dinner table everything i done was "because she's irish" which really stings as i'm acutally northern irish, its like calling someone from England, Welsh or German, there about that close........ and its really starting to offend me

then OH decided to have a go at me (well he was joking but i took it the wrong way) plus its all gloomy outside

don't you just love hormones

I'm due on the 26th!! Baby number three!!
I'm going in on (probably) the 16th thought as this is c-section number three!!
Good luck everyone!
x

aww sucks that your FIL is being so insensitive. hope your day gets better, OH and i had a fight last night and neither of us slept well but he got up in a better mood and made an effort to "mend the fences" before he left for work.
I had my 24 wk appointment with my GP this morning, baby is fine, my BP is fine, urine fine and she barely spoke to me except to point out that the results from my blood test mean im "slightly" anemic so have to start taking iron she didnt give me a figure which im annoyed about so will have to get that off my MW in 4 wks time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->