December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hey girls how is everyone today? I'm super fed up have a blocked nose and ears...feels like I'm underwater! I can't even turn the tv up properly to hear it as dh is sleeping after nightshift. Oh well, will just make myself feel better by going shopping later! xo

25weeks today only 14 to go :) this isn't my first baby and I saw the consultant at 20 weeks but then no midwife til 28 weeks and then non til 34 weeks it's rubbish! I'm up in Cleveland, north Yorkshire, apparently your not priority if not your first child even tho I was consultant led with all my other pregnancies. Just about finished the nursery today as my other children are at there dads til next week so trying to catch up on some rest.

Hope everyone is well xx

This is my second baby. I am also consultant led but those appointments are separate to my midwife appointments. I am not sure when my next midwife appointment will be after the 25 week one.

morning ladies, i cant believe im nearly 26wks ! wow where did august go?

I know it's flew in Lyn! I'm just hoping September, October, November go in as quickly till I get back off on maternity leave! xo

I know, it is flying by. It hit me last night that by Christmas I will be holding my little man in my arms, so excited :cloud9:

im hoping i will be holding this one in my arms for Christmas if im not im gonna be WAY overdue lol

a friend of mine is moaning that she hates being pregnant and is like 'yey baby might come early im having backache and leaking' (no shes not really that stupid). Im LOVING being pregnant and if I could stay preggers and have the baby I totally would! Might get a bit boring after a while, but i love everything about it even the aches and pains.

just back from beautiful days festival near exeter, will go again next year or the year after depending on if we can get tickets (no glasters next year so itll be busy). was so kid friendly would be great to go again

Sounds like a brilliant festival Cranberry. We went to Slane this year without dd but I was surprised at the amount of children there. I wouldn't call it child friendly in the slightest and I would say the youngest child we seen was 10 but I thought it was really lovely that their parents brought them and could spend time with them at a rock concert. I am enjoying being pregnant at the moment but previous experience tells me that by the time 34 weeks onwards rolls round I'll be well and truly fed up. Tiny feet stuck in your ribs for 6 weeks or nearly 8 in my case since I went overdue was not nice! I'm hoping I'll be holding bambino in my arms come Christmas day but I reckon it'll be another induction...come on baby no 2 prove me wrong!!! lol. xo

just by posting sammarie Pingu updates the list when she sees a new member.

a friend of mine is moaning that she hates being pregnant and is like 'yey baby might come early im having backache and leaking' (no shes not really that stupid). Im LOVING being pregnant and if I could stay preggers and have the baby I totally would! Might get a bit boring after a while, but i love everything about it even the aches and pains.

i'm the same, i've lost weight, gained body confidence love the gentle kicks, love not craving chocolate, or being able to eat it as it makes me sick

i wanna stay preggy

I wouldnt wanna stay pregnant forever lol. I love being pregnant and cant wait to bring my baby into the world but I also wanna be able to av a life and av a life with my kids without feeling tired sick etc lol

im enjoying most of being pregnant the PGP i could do without lol but i do look forward to getting my body back after this one for a bit and loosing some of those extra pounds ive had since getting pregnant with ds1

i really want to be able to go to proper hard yoga again and not this bullshit pregnancy yoga which is all about breathing and pelvic floors and connecting with your baby. I do pilates too which is a bit more preggo friendly and actual exercise but i feel like the speshul one having to modify every move.

was having a kinda longing for a spinning class earlier, i think Id actually die if i did one now tho. at the very least it would be crazy uncomfortable as the bump would get in the way of my knees! I guarantee theyd kick me out :rofl:

i know what you mean i cannot wiat to go for a good decent walk...

i'm getting a bit worried i'm taking after my mum, she lost 3 stone when pregnant and i think i'm losing weight again..... which in general is very very good, but its getting my wedding dress altered is scaring me

Do you ladies mind if I join? I'm expecting a baby boy on 12/31 : ) I was a LTTTCer that was blessed with a successful IVF my first go around.

On the exercise front - I've been bike commuting to work and putting in 7 1/2 miles a day. We'll see how long I manage that for - my knees are definitely hitting my bump at this point! I'd like to do more strength training though - seems like having strong abs would help with labor!

I have lofty plans of restarting my running routine and training for a half marathon next fall.

Most exercise has completely gone out the window right now. We've been having a horribly hot summer. It's been over 100 degrees F (38 degrees C?) every day in August so far...with a drought going on too!

Good news right now is that the crib (cot?) and changing table/dresser is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We're so excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->