December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im gonna join a gym once baby is about 3wks old and i'll express and then go to the gym leaving OH with a bottle for the baby

I was thinking I could feed then leave dh and baby in the cafe while i do a quick class. as long as this baby can go an hour without feeding, i cant atm!

i'm lucky in the respect i have two dogs need walked..... so if i walk them them that a bit of exercise..... which will still be do-able with a pram

gym's here are so expensive....... even swimming is expensive

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in! It's probably been a few months for me.

This pregnancy has been pretty tough. I was sick for the first 4 months and now I'm having gallbladder issues. Which probably had a lot to do with me being so sick. I'm on a strict diet of no fats, red meats, citrus, fast food, and the list goes on. At this point I was told whatever makes me sick or makes my gallbladder swollen is off the eating list. The first few weeks were tough but I am adjusting.

As for working out, I'm just walking right now and I'll see how long I take to heal from the c-section after. I would like to start ASAP but I know that won't happen. I'm going on a vacation at the end of April and I'm hoping to lose some of the weight.

Hello to all the new girls! Welcome!!

Helloooo December Snowflake Ladies :flower:

Just checking in as its been a while for me! ... Hope you are all well! :hugs:

Can't believe August is almost over! I'm 26 weeks on friday ahhhh its going so quick!! I've got my 4D scan friday so will be posting pictures to share with you all :) I hope everyone is having a happy & healthy pregnancy!
25 weeks.JPG

Here is Boy Bumpy at 25 weeks... :cloud9: :D

xxxxx

Woo! Looks like the December 1st babies are finally at 99 days remaining!

Can't believe I'm 26 weeks today only 12/13 left :) just wish my heartburn would do one I can't sleep and no gaviscon advance etc works and I'm so tired x

have you tried altering your diet and sleeping propped up? i take omaprazole for heartburn (had it for years since an operation) which is okish to take in pregnancy. maybe talk to your dr if its that bad :(

heartburn struck with vengance this week it sucks caus im barely feeling like eating anyway and 90% of what i crave gives me heartburn so im stuck between a rock and hard place there ,

no way i can sleep propped up either caus of my PGP gonna hve to get some gaviscon on prescription

Ooh lynni what's the best way to sleep lol, I'm just stalking u now with pgp questions lol. I do a lot of walking and aquanatal which il take up again once my flare up has calmed. Afterwards ill walk with bub, take yoga and go swimming with baby - there's a chlorine free pool round the corner

Not been in here for a bit lol

Hope all u ladies are doing well

ive found satin sheets or pjs and a good mattress topper and lots of pillows to be essential to sleeping with PGP as well as regular changing of posistion

i've found rest is the only way to settle PGP down, and just not over do it

yeah rest is helpful lol ive had a nice day of rest today thanks to my OH whos been really sweet and looked after the boys and house for me

awww sounds like your OH is lovely judging by a few posts you've made.....

my SPD is niggling today think i over did it so on the sofa curled up now

I did some walking at shops yesterday and ended up hobbling really badly so had a full day of resting today. Same again tomorrow and Fx I'm on the mend by Tuesday. Doc said to stay off but i can't thus week, its not my job that's the issue its the commute :shrug: there's just too much on this week to be off sick.

yeah my OH is wonderful lol got him well trained after 6 yrs together lol,

i said to my dh the other day 'dont worry, ill do the cooking when im on mat leave' and his face dropped. im such a bad cook lol. so thats something hes happy to keep control of :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->