December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

since this baby likely wont be in any hurry to come say hi i will probably wash the clothes and prep stuff around 35/36 wks caus i hate sitting around looking at it all

HI ladies! Thought i'd come over and join this thread :)

Are you all excited? I'm due dec 2nd!

Hey thought I would join this group! Im due 18th December with my first baby :)

Hello Snowflakes, welcome to all the newbies :)

Hope you are all well. Can't believe some of us are now in 3rd tri, I will be joining you in a few days.

Is anyone finishing work soon? I am stopping in a few weeks as I am moving house mid October. I am moving 250 miles away so won't be returning. I look forward to having some time to get ready for our little mans arrival as at the moment between looking after my daughter, housework and work I have no time for anything else!

I have my first growth scan and my consultant appointment next Friday. I am hoping to see him again before I move house as I then need to register with midwife and sort out my growth scans etc there x

Hey to all the newbies and congrats for those of you're nearly in 3rd tri! I've another 2 weeks to go till I'm there! So exciting! Pingu I'd love to be off already, I've said I'll work up until 18th November. Got my matb1 cert today and handed it in to work so that's all sorted now. One less thing to think about. Anyone else been getting braxton hicks? I've been getting them since 20 weeks but have been getting loads of them in the past few days. XO

i have since 16 weeks some times i was getting 10 a day but they have reduced now and not as uncomfortable, funny when i get them though belly looks like a ball even oh has noticed and felt me have them.
welcome all the newbies :) lots of us due in dec.
pingu hope the move goes well.
ill be in third tri in a few weeks

Its strange how some people get them and others don't...my friend is due a couple of days after me but hasn't had any at all. Weird! xo

I haven't had any yet either

I never had any with my daughter but this time I have.

Thanks Mummydeb :)

None here, but is it possible I'm not recognizing them?

Baby is moving all the time... nothing painful yet though.

I've had a few braxton hicks, quite randomly on totally different days, not in a row or anything. I find I get them when I'm being super active.

What do braxton hicks feel like. Obviously ive had them b4 jsut cant remember what they feel like lol

28 weeks today :) think iron tablets are starting to kick in just struggling with shortness of breath alot which doesn't help when on crutches! Well 11 weeks today and we get to meet our little man hopefully with a little persuasion only 10 weeks. Hope everyone is ok? It's gone very quiet on here lately x

i get BH when out walking and really pushing myself........ they're so annoying, just when i get my heart rate into the correct zone....

hope you all have a nice weekend ladies

Braxton hicks feel like a balling up tightening sensation...you can see it too, your bump will go rock hard. They aren't usually painful just a bit uncomfortable. I'm hoping me getting them more frequently and earlier than before is maybe a sign I won't go overdue this time. Well I can but hope! LOL. XO

iv been getting lots since 16wks? could that be a sign i may go earlier? at 20wks i had 3 contactions all in space of half hour iv got a dd so def new the difference plus braxton hicks dont hurt just uncomfortable, i did go to hospital next day but they didnt say a lot think they thought i was over reacting and cervix was still closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->