December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i had to make a massive fuss yday as they hadnt booked my 32w scan, i dont even bloody want it! dh does tho so im allowing them to do it they thought i was just making it up to get an extra scan as the consultant hadnt ordered it. seriously, will there be no appointment where they dont mess something up?!

Helen - that's ridiculous! I can't believe every appt causes so much aggro! Great for the BP! How are your sugar levels keeping? Mine have been stable for a few months now so hopefully not affecting LO! They have warned me the will prob increase soon though and therefore insulin will need to increase - wait and see I guess!

oh and I can't remember how to copy a signature - I want the Dec snowflake... can anyone help pls?

my sugars are fine actually, have to vary the insulin ofc depending on what i eat but its been quite stable for a while now - the shingles made me have to use more but that seems to be finished with so im reducing it back down. my average level (hba1c) since 0w pregnant is still 5.2 so almost low. growth scan was normal, bp normal,everything normal apart from the fuss which they make over every bloody thing!

gawd tho, i swam and did aqua yday for the first time in about 3 weeks, felt totally broken afterwards. will go back friday and try to work up to 3 times a week from there. arse muscles were killing me!

Excellent - glad to hear it!
I did aqua aerobics on Sat and been in quite a bit of discomfort around bump since. Been a bit worried that the jumping up and down is starting labour!! Hope not.....

I have to hold my bump for any jiggling tbh. If there's any actual jumping like up down up down then avoid that. It's fun but I don't like being out done by the 80yo women now :haha:

Thanks everyone :D

So I went to my MW appoinment on Friday and my BP was raised again (120/84) personally I don't think thats too high but they wanted me to go back in on monday for another bp check.
While I was there I mentioned about my WBC and found out my Dr is an idiot!! :dohh:
My WBC would be very high....if I wasn't pregnant!!!!! Its on the high end of normal for a pregnant woman!! So I have nothing to worry about and I don't need another blood test!! :happydance:

Pudding had a day of no movement of Sunday so we ended up in the delivery ward for monitoring. As soon as the MW attached the trace pudding got hiccups for us all to hear and started wiggling!! What a pain in the bum!! At least he/she was okay :)

My BP was checked on Sunday too and was normal.

Had to go to DAU on Monday for a follow up scan to check the fluid and blood flow were fine, which they were :) and my BP was NORMAL AGAIN!!!!

I'm starting to think my MW just can't take my BP as whenever anyone else does it its normal lol!!

We just have to get this growth scan out of the way with on Thurs, then I can start to relax :)

OH, DD and I are off on our hols on Friday too so looking forward to that :)

isnt 120/80 normal at this stage? /84 doesnt seem that much drama at all. really its probably just the stress of the midwife raising it.

glad everything was ok at the DAU

where are you going on hols? we just had a week in the lake district and went to the blackpool illiuminations, not v exotic but it was cheap and stupid fun. i couldnt have managed anything more exciting tbh as i was knackered half the time from walking round stuff!

We're only going to weymouth, staying in a caravan in haven. Dd will enjoy it and that's the main reason we're going, so she can have a last holiday with mummy and daddy :)

ooh we went to haven in the lake district. never been to one and i was expecting a lot more cheese but it was ace. the caravan was like an old persons bungalow with little duck figuirines :rofl: swimming pool and ensuite with a bath, was ace for £100!

oOoOoOo I forgot about this place... how is everyone??

Not long now... anyone scared like me lol

xxxx

Yup terrified. Totally cool about the birth but really, it's the actual baby which scares me. They're bringing some into our nct class next week too! Scary things

hope everyone is well........ i'm busy nesting.... such a good feeling to clean

Lol Helen! Dd is 16 months but you're welcome to look after her for an hour, she's far worse than a newborn:haha:

Noooo! I'm not a baby hater or anything, I just have like never held one and I talk to kids like they're adults.

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking to them like adults. Also holding someone elses baby is so different to your own. I still get nervous holding newborns but had no worries with dd and she was SO tiny!

hehe i didnt think u were chick. and yeah other ppls babies r fine, you can give them back lol.
I guess growing up around small children from a young age has helped me be more prepaired. :) youl be fine

im just scared we wont have anything ready for this baby lol, got so much to do and a house to sort out and got to get out and wash all the baby clothes still lol but my PGP has me in agony by the time lunch is over each day and ive got at least one toddler into bed for a nap that i cant face doing stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->