December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

oh and I can't remember how to copy a signature - I want the Dec snowflake... can anyone help pls?

Go look at the very first post in the thread. Pingu has instructions posted at the bottom of the first post.

cant believe its less than 8 wks till EDD lol so in 10wks baby will probably most defo be here

So I have my growth scan tomorrow afternoon. Trying not to think about the growth aspect of the scan atm. What does everyone think pudding is going to be, a girl or boy?

I want a growth scan lol

If i ask MW when i av my appointment in 2 weeks would she give me one?

Lol not unless there's a reason.
I'm only having mine because puddings head was too small at my 20week scan and wasn't even registering on the scale. Also dd had pretty much stopped growing at 37 weeks last time but That was mainly because of pre eclampsia.

I had a growth scan with DD. Dont know why they gave me one cus she was always measuring spot on and nothing was wrong. But with DD i was seeing consultant and a MW but this time i just see a MW

hello all, well i'm off to hospital on monday, for emergancy growth scan. pepper is measuring full term by fundal height

MW didn;t wan to wait till my booked one at 34 weeks, also BP is up, but i bet thats due to the news of measure full term

arggggg fun and games

They don't just do growth scans for no reason. If you mentioned previous problems in your pregnancy at booking in they should take these on board tho. Or were you just scanned because of fundal height?

They don't just do growth scans for no reason. If you mentioned previous problems in your pregnancy at booking in they should take these on board tho. Or were you just scanned because of fundal height?

were you refering to me??

i thought so as we had talked about it before, was wondering if your baby brain was as good as mine

She measured on the spot all the time. I think i might of got it cus of my medical condition

And your current mw is aware? Should be fine then. But my mw is useless so I've ignored everything she's said/done.

Its on my notes about my medical condition but they aint said anything about growth scan yet. Plus im measuring 2cm ahead

I had my growth scan last week and I was measuring spot on during my appointments....she just said it's a good idea to have one, everything came back perfect....didn't seem overly necessary to me but more for reassurance....anyway, I always like seeing bubs.

well i got a moses basket just need to wash the bedding, i figured there was no way id fit the cot in our room because we have built in bedside drawers but i can move a moses basket easily to get in and out of bed myself

anyone no how i can blag the specalist to let me have a growth scan lol there strict here and im seeing a specalist cause of previous pregnant having pih, pre e and a pph so really just seeing him for reasurance but i would love a growth scan, i had so many scans with dd its strange only having 2 this time

hello ladies hope we have all had a nice weekend.......

i've half sorted out our Bedroom ready to move into the other room... got under the bed sorted, the bed cleaned with dettol, and the room all hoovered, the dust and dog hair under the bed was revolting..... but the dogs aren't allowed upstairs....

MW been out this morning and my BP is back down so she's pleased

lynnikins good look at ur scan today. Are u gonna try find out the sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"