December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

:hi: everyone, just realised i haven't been on this thread for ages so i have missed loads!

Hope everyone is doing well, i'm just looking forward to my little man arriving in 7 weeks or so, hoping a little sooner :)

Nursery is half ready, its just without any blue at mo as we're keeping the sex a secret from family and friends!:haha:

Goodluck lynnikins with your scan, hope you get to find out the sex :)

baby has shrunk lol. was 33w at 27w and 31w today. really i dont see why they bother doing fundal height as its so ridiculously innaccurate.

last nct evening class tonight and theyre bringing the babies in. gahh!

Hi, cant belive ive only just found this!
Im due December 1st with a yellow bundle.. add me pleaseee :D
Hope everyones had a good pregnancy so far!
:flower:

hope everyone is feeling well i don't know about you all but today i am shattered i have no energy at all

hope everyone is feeling well i don't know about you all but today i am shattered i have no energy at all
right now about the same, i didnt sleep well if at all last night, but ive managed to get the nappies washed, jelly in the fridge, children fed and put for nap and carrot and apple muffins made and the kitchen tidied just about to put the dishwasher on as well and debating cooking up the Ragu for dinner while the boys arent in my hair

lol well i thought id celebrate DH's new job with the muffins lol plus im a total sucker for sweet treats atm

Congrats Lynnikins! 3 Boys! At least you know what to expect and should be able to reuse clothing and toys from the other boys.

Ooh carrot and apple muffins sound nice! Once I'm able to resupply my baking ingredients I'm going to have to make some :)

they dont take much to make,
flour, baking powder, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, eggs, salad/vege oil,vanilla essence and of course 3 grated carrots and one large grated apple ( about 2 cups total of apple and carrot combined ) nice and easy

shhh i am getting hungry now lol!!!

temperature has dropped suddenly in the UK and i for one love it, was cold in bed last night but loved walkin the dogs in the crisp air

lol i am hungry got to sort lunch out but i stupidly opened the door to a survey lady from the council and made an excuse bout having to change a poo slposion which wasnt true at the time but is now thanks to EJ lol and she said she would pop back and i really dont want to deal with her i have lots to do

33 weeks today! eeeeeep

getting so stressed out....

Did my birth plan with my doula the other day. It's in my journal if you wanna have a look. There's a hb and a hospital birth one. Also a list for the birthing bag/box

Feeling v weird in pelvis last few days. Baby is somewhere strange down there. Have growth scan Monday so maybe that'll show something useful if he stays there. Journal is in my sig but won't post now as I'm on phone. Look at previous pages if you wanna squizz

I've had a busy day today! Watched my friend's toddlers in soft play for an hour or so whilst she went swimming, which was great fun even though I had to tell the older one off for wanting to play 'pushy-pushy' with his brother and the little girl who was there! I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been so worried about baby, who'd been virtually MIA since Tuesday night! Ended up going in for monitoring and, of course, this is when she decided to get really active again! :dohh: On the plus side, my husband finally got to hear her heartbeat, which ranged from 129 bpm to 170 bpm (though it mostly settled at around 140 bpm!). Found out that she's still/ back in breech though. I know she's still got plenty of time to turn head down but she spins quite a lot and has ended up breech at both times she's been checked in the last fortnight! :dohh: I'm also really excited for some really close friends whose baby girl will be making an appearance tomorrow- friend found out late last week that her baby's breech and that she's going to have a c-section tomorrow! Another friend, who's due in January, is also having a planned c-section! Hopefully, my little darling will want to be different from the group and let me have a natural delivery!

Hope everyone else is doing well! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

good morning ladies i hope you are all well...... i've really started to feel seriously pregnant in the last few days, now i understand why people try to naturally induce babies.....

i feel constantly sick due to her kicking my tummy!! constantly burping which is not nice for anybody and really really heavy, moving in bed is now a battle!!

i tell you never again will i take for granted

jeans
underwired bra's
a decent nights sleep
being able to get out the bath in one move
being able to roll over in bed
reaching the kitchen sink
being able eat without spill half of it over me
walking the dogs
putting my socks and shoes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online