December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

MM i know what you mean i struggled with my socks this morning, my trainers are done up tight enough to stay on but loose enough i can just shove my feet in them lol

Does anyone know how that lady who had he bubba at 27 weeks is doing and how baby is? Cant remember her name

:wave: Hello there.

I'm expecting my second child, a daughter, on December 30.

Hello! My names Rachel and we're expecting our first child on December 25th. :)

isnt the babys name Juno? not sure on the mothers name im not subscribed to her journal anymore.

welcome Rachel

It was jen wasn't it?

I had good news from our growth scan last week. puddings head is still on the small side but its within the 2nd centile now :) The rest of pudding is growing amazingly! Tummy and legs are right on the dates, which makes me think she might be bigger than dd1!!!!!! I'm very glad of that as it might make bfing easier :)

Oh and if you haven't guessed pudding is defo a girl :) the only problem is we cannot agree on a name!! Eek!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/584670-beanie-take-2-d.html
I think this was the lady.

Welcome to all the new snowflakes. I will add you to the list :)

xx

Hello Ladies, how are you all doing? Are you nearly ready for your LO's arrival? Have you started Christmas shopping? We have just moved into our new house so things are pretty hectic atm, so much to do and so little time x

Hello Ladies, how are you all doing? Are you nearly ready for your LO's arrival? Have you started Christmas shopping? We have just moved into our new house so things are pretty hectic atm, so much to do and so little time x

I am doing great. We are all most ready for the bub. Just need to wait for her cot to arrive and then paint it pink and I will be ready for her arrive!! :yipee:

I have just buying the big xmas presents for my kids and DH. Kids and DH are getting bikes. And I get a new baby lol!!

Yes Jen and Juno were both doing well on her last update. A real fighter.

Tann, I'm glad to hear your little girl is growing well even if she is on the small side.

Pingu, I haven't been able to even think of Christmas shopping yet! DH was unemployed for 4 1/2 months, but now he's working again we're hoping to be able to start thinking of Christmas shopping (though baby stuff we still need takes priority obviously). Fortunately though (but also sadly) we don't have much family around and they'll all be more than happy to accept the first baby in the family as their Christmas present :haha: I have two nephews overseas to shop for though.

Were I am it will be summer. 3 months of hot, hot and very super hot weather. Feb is very, very, super, super hot!!!!!

I did all my shopping in tkmaxx and john lewis two weeks ago. Took an hour. Was lovely. Not bought for dh yet but he always wants stupid shit anyway so he can just buy it himself. If I don't get a fantabulous present off him then i won't be happy tho. Spending nearly the entire year preggo and book tokens? Not rly

Stressing about the inlaws tonight. They're so judgemental and ignorant. They judge a birthing centre to be perfectly fine but a home birth is like juggling with knives coated in poison or something. Only difference is that it's my mess to clear up! Oh and an extra 0.6 miles to transfer if needed. If it was my family I could tell em where to go but it's dh who should be shutting em up. He never does tho and I just have to listen to it. Whereas SIL is have an elcs against the advice of her consultant and this is mega safe and sensible apparently!! *gahh brain pops*

I finished my Christmas shopping last month for dd and oh :)
I've been so organised as I was in and out of hospital from 28 weeks last time, so I wanted everything sorted for dd just incase. I just need to buy something for my mum, nephew, uncle, mil and bil but that wont break the bank so I'll wait till next month to get those bits :)

im probably gonna pick up some stuff through Avon , nothing big as our budget will be tight this year gonna end up sending OH out to get stuff i think if i cant manage it

I have done about 80% of my Christmas shopping and my aim is to be finished completely by the end of November. I'm currently online looking for decorations.

People keep asking me if I'd rather have Bump before Christmas, but I'm not really sure to be honest!

i want to have baby actually around its due date rather than 10+days after caus i want to get baking done after the baby is here, i dont make christmas cake caus nobody in this house eats fruitcake lol but i will be doing gingerbread and shortbread and other baking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->