December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Mummy love thats exciting I hope your lo comes soon :) maybe you can have him home for thanksgiving :)
Tigger my friend was 3 cm dilated for 2 weeks before being induced, so crazy I hope you dont have to endure much longer.
I know we are all at the end and aching, eager and excited I cant wait to hop on and see everyone posting they had there babies :)

well after bloody show and mild contractions ( painful braxton hicks ) yesterday from 11 -12 then it all stopped again and nothing, and i couldnt even get a good nights sleep out of it

well after bloody show and mild contractions ( painful braxton hicks ) yesterday from 11 -12 then it all stopped again and nothing, and i couldnt even get a good nights sleep out of it

I know how you feel I have been like it everyday for the past 4 weeks now thing is braxton hicks become more regular and painful the more children you have had and more noticeable so plays tricks on you, nice hot baths help x

I know how you feel I have been like it everyday for the past 4 weeks now thing is braxton hicks become more regular and painful the more children you have had and more noticeable so plays tricks on you, nice hot baths help x

lol like theres a chance of that in this house with toddlers under my feet lol plus if i thought something was starting i wouldnt be touching the hot water need that for the birth pool if it all kicked off,

at least DH got my Maternity notes out of the car so i actually have them here today so i have the MW's number if i need it lol, its odd though caus with the others then i had to ring the MW unit when labour started this time i dont call till a bit later then again when i want a MW

Started losing my plug last night & lost somemore this morning :happydance:

Whoop I washed all the premie/tiny baby clothes today :)
Just the newborn sizes to wash now....and the moses basket bedding.

I just need to buy a new mattress for the moses basket as I lent it to a family member to use and bits for my hospital bag and I think I'm organised?! Maybe?? LOL

I cant believe I had all DDs bits ready buy 28 weeks last time :haha:

Got MW today. I was gonna ask her if she can check if im dilated as ive lost so much plug but i dont think they do check u

doubt they will check hun but you don't know unless you ask.....

i lost a tad more plug today and am now full term horraaaaah

at 37 weeks they checked my friend and even streched her out :) I would ask whats it gonnna hurt :)

yay Sam getting to full term

even all the walking which has me in agony with SPD hasnt moved anything else was getting BH but no cramps :( i guess baby really wants us to get our trial run with the pool done before showing up

MW doesnt check im just gonna wait it out he will be here what ever soon

im gonna insist on a sweep caus of my SPD caus I CANNOT handle this one going 2wks overdue im gonna see if she will even sweep me on Wed at my appointment caus this is toooooooo much, i cant move tonight at all it brings me to tears im gonna have to take painkillers

i'm having a sweep before my due date.... and hopefully next week at 38 weeks due to OH being off that weekend and them threatening me with induction...... if the nice lady will oblige that is

yeah my MW last said she would do one at 41 wks , meanie i might put a call in to my consultant to see if they will encourage an earlier one

im gonna insist on a sweep caus of my SPD caus I CANNOT handle this one going 2wks overdue im gonna see if she will even sweep me on Wed at my appointment caus this is toooooooo much, i cant move tonight at all it brings me to tears im gonna have to take painkillers

Do u think if i mention that i cant cope anymore cus of my spd that they might do a sweep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->