December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

good luck with the scan hope LO isn;t breech, i am terrified pepper will flip and go breech, MW has cleared my birthplan so happy

i still have to write mine lol, at least for DH to read ive discussed most things with the MW though

Anyone been having any signs yet?
I've been nesting like crazy..Feeling sicky & needing a poo alot (sorry TMI) & slight pains at bottom of my bump! Other than that nothing! :( x

I've been nesting like crazy..Feeling sicky & needing a poo alot (sorry TMI) & slight pains at bottom of my bump! Other than that nothing! :( x

Ive been feeling sicky too; for a few minutes every day, seemingly out of nowhere its like the MS decides to return.

Otherwise, no signs for me yet either... :nope:

I actually feel like everything has just sort of plateaued, and Im going to be pregnant for a few more weeks yet... :wacko:

I hate feeling sick! I was lucky at the start of my pregnancy coz i didnt get MS! maybe its come to haunt me now :haha:

I see you are having twins!! Have they told you a date when you will be induced or are you having them naturally? xxx

god to the stage now were i log on expecting an announcement, then realise soon it will be me announcing the birth of my little one..... scary

i'm just redrafting my birth plan and adding a list of things for OH to do when i go into labour

I've neen having to poo a lot to :dohh: also been feeling really sick & couldn't keep anything down & been getting mild cramping & a lot of braxton hicks apart from that nothing :sad1:

I hate feeling sick! I was lucky at the start of my pregnancy coz i didnt get MS! maybe its come to haunt me now :haha:

I see you are having twins!! Have they told you a date when you will be induced or are you having them naturally? xxx

Nope not yet! :wohoo:
The first twin is head first so Im aiming to have them naturally *hopes*
Although I wouldnt mind being induced; it would at least guarantee that my OB be the one to deliver them! Plus I was induced with my son and it was a really positive experience.

Cant believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by... cant believe its going to be our turns so soon!

god to the stage now were i log on expecting an announcement, then realise soon it will be me announcing the birth of my little one..... scary

I know! So exciting.

I'm not feeling much of anything lately, except lots of movement and hip/back pain at night. I've got my first internal exam tomorrow and hoping that some of the cervix twinges I had over the weekend were productive. If not, I'm going to get on DH's case to start pulling his weight with the initiating of :sex:

I'm thinking that Dec 3 or so would be about perfect but I have this horrible suspicion that baby will be late.

I started packing my hospital bag last night. I had two baby showers over the weekend, so I've got a ton of blankets, burp cloths, etc to sort through and put in the wash, not to mention tons of Thank You cards to write.

I am still waiting to, my daughter came at 36+6 but no sign of this little man yet. Depending on my next growth scan I am going to be induced at either 38 or 40 weeks. The midwife has suggested that if I am to be induced at 40 weeks to ask the consultant if she will consent to me having stretch and sweeps from 39 weeks to try get me started. I see the consultant on Monday so will see what the outcome is then.

well got the kit sorted for my birth pool so thats arriving tomorrow and after that then baby is welcome to arrive but it would be nice if we could get our Family afternoon on Thursday since DH has taken it as a half day so we can take the boys to watch the Christmas lights being turned on, shopping for Christmas presents will have to wait till DH gets paid by the look of things though

I'm a little late to the party *lol* but just checking in to this thread as i'm due December 7th with my first baby and team pink :)

My little man might turn out to be a november baby. I had a show tonight lost a lot of mucas plug

My little man might turn out to be a november baby. I had a show tonight lost a lot of mucas plug

Exciting! There's lots of November left, so that's very possible.

I had an OBGYN appt this morning. She did my GSB swab and first internal exam. She said that my cervix is coming down (effacement?) but not really dilated at all. It was quick, easy, and painless. TMI, but when I used the restroom right before lunch, I found that my underwear and the crotch of my pants was very wet with clear discharge (although I'm thinking it was just lube from the exam). This officially motivates me to finally getting around to stocking my purse with panty liners! Ugh!

I had a show at 33 weeks and another last week and I've been 3 cm dilated since last wed would quite like little fella to arrive now been completely immobile and now developed carpal tunnel in both hands I have had enough! Midwife said that even after a show and being dilated people can be like it for a few weeks. At least I only have 9 sleeps at the most left :) xx

I lost my plug and was 3 cms dialated WEEKS before DD was born so don't panic!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->