December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Unless you have a really nice MW or are hospitalised they wont usually do anything for SPD so I wouldn't get your hopes up, no harm in asking though.

well shes not a bad MW and she knows how much of a handful I have with the two boys after them turning her office upside down every visit plus getting into her bag during the home visit. and i am full term now so the least she could do is check me lol

im gonna insist on a sweep caus of my SPD caus I CANNOT handle this one going 2wks overdue im gonna see if she will even sweep me on Wed at my appointment caus this is toooooooo much, i cant move tonight at all it brings me to tears im gonna have to take painkillers

Do u think if i mention that i cant cope anymore cus of my spd that they might do a sweep?

they did for me with EJ , not that it worked lol but they offered me induction at 40+10 rather than the 40+14 which is prefered around here because of my SPD.

well more back pain, plug loss and got an itch to get everything done for peppers arrivl, got a feeling she will be here by next weekend....

have emailed my brother a few a4 pages with instructions as he's gonna come down look after the dogs etc

well no more signs today same as yesterday without the cramps and SPD pain which is nice not to have the SPD pain

Ive not really had anymore signs either. Had a few sharp pains tonight

past 2 days iv had a terrible pain never had it with dd for a second it feels like someone has stabbed me in the cervix :'( dont last long but then hurts for a good min after, had several yesterday and a few today, bh's are getting much stronger now and iv lost some plug, to soon for me though.

honest to god this is worse than the two week wait, had a bit of a scare tonight, not felt pepper move all day, hot bath ususally works but nope, so i got OH to fetch me lucozade and it has worked... pepper is moving but not as much as usual....

who wants to bet when i go to bed i get kicked no end.

just watching the CIN concert..... ahh snow patrol i do love you

well my pelvis was ok last night so we :sex: and i can walk this morning, bubs kicked me for several hours following though he wasnt impressed lol

I keep getting sharp pains in my cervix today. I had to get OH to lift me up out of bed it hurt so much

morning ladies, hope your having a bit better weather than dorset, its all foggy and dull.

my plans for today are to finish off making the cloth wipes and chill out with a book as its OH's weekend on shift!

really foggy and dull here too lol trying to figure out rearranging the living room furniture though

I just dont think i could cope with this for another 2 and half weeks.

I've had sharp pains in my foof today:| getting very uncomfortable!! X

i knwo what you mean, i've got to have LO in next 3 weeks or i WILL BE INDUCED....... that scared me so trying everything that i can....

any suggestions (just for fun of course)

lol i did everything but castor oil with the other 2 cant be bothered this time lol, but my living room looks fab after a busy afternoon im ready to colapse in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->