December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I am sooo ready and time is def. dragging now! Im going to walk and use my stability ball my friend says that this hellped her bring on contractions and helped work the baby into position. Im going to be having a csection but they want to schedule it on my oldest sons bday which stinks so Im hoping to make this happen before then.

I'm starting to feel more prepared and ready for bub to arrive (but not for 5 weeks minimum!). Task for the end of next week is to finally get the nursery sorted out. The problem is our flat has no closets or anything, and we have no shelves so the nursery has become our storage room since we moved in and I have NO idea where to put anything, and we can't afford to buy shelving :wacko:

ok im 36wks today so baby can arrive from next week so now i just have to be ready lol

it's the getting ready bit is getting to me, i need my blasted energy!!!

up early today to help out a friend, waiting to let a delivery driver into her house, and god the early morning is taking its toll already, barely slept last night at all

:hugs: i slept quite well last night remarkably was thirsty in the night but didnt get up to pee i took cocodamol before bed though so that helped me drift off

i find if i take the co-codamol i get a great nights sleep!!

but not taken it much past 12 or so weeks, due to if you take it regularly they like to keep you and baby in longer

i was taking max dosage prior to having EJ daily for at least 4 wks and they never mentioned wanting to keep me in longer caus of that, i was stuck in being anemic anyway lol

Wish i could av a night without getting up in night to wee lol

thats good to know Lynn, i've heard many conflicting reports....... just got to the stage now were i try and avoid them and use other methods of pain relief first such as baths, lavender, my ball

well my eldest is down with a throat and ear infection and a poorly wee thing today miserable as anything and will be off nursery for the week

i hope so too hes not any better this evening but the doctor reckons it will take a couple of days to run its course and so long as he is eating and drinking he should be fine

*looks at tickers of recent posters*

We're going to start having lots of babies soon, aren't we!

AFM - I had another growth scan yesterday. For once all the news was good! A month ago my amniotic fluid levels were double what they should have been. This time I was right at average levels. Yay! DH can start relaxing on hassling me over ice cream/carb restrictions. Also, it appears that the SUA (single umbilical artery) complication hasn't affected growth at all. Baby is just under 6lbs at 35w2d, so 52nd percentile!

The doc said that I'm good to go and probably won't need another scan unless I go overdue.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
im hoping i'll start having a baby sometime soon, heck i wouldnt even mind slow labour lasting through till Tuesday at this point lol before tuesday id have to go to the hospital though so baby has to wait till then

Well little fella is still hanging in there but 37 weeks today I am quite happy for him to come at anytime now can't cope with pain anymore and pain killers not touching it but at least at the very latest he will be here 2 weeks today when my c section us booked for :) hope everyone is ok x

i hope LO isnt breech hunni, :hugs:

ok got 3 days to last out then baby can come anytime lol,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"