December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

lol I guess I'm lucky as I'll be packing mostly prem/tiny baby clothes :)
Pudding is going to be bigger than DD but I can't see her going into newborn sizes straight away!

*eyes belly*

Yeah, my bump alone isn't the size of a watermelon.

Ugh, Only 10AM and I'm exhausted at work. It's just a desk job, but my morning has been a little hectic. A week and a half to go.

Had my bloody show today :happydance: scared the living day lights out of me :dohh: but now get mild contractions every 10mins

Had my bloody show today :happydance: scared the living day lights out of me :dohh: but now get mild contractions every 10mins

Exciting! Crossing fingers that it's the real thing!

Tigger79 - Not long now! *jealous*

Ahhh ive woken up with sickness and runs :( not fun at all lol! Sorry tmi!! Xxxx

good luck girls who are getting signs , my pink discharge has gone and its just normal now :( im none too impressed

We gave DD her first Christmas present yesterday :D

We got her a dolly so we can have cuddles and get used to having a 'baby' in the house. She loves her!!

she keeps feeding the dolly though!! :haha: Trying to explain to a 17 month old that babies only like milk doesn't really work!

Aww cute. I have got my LO a baby boy doll, we are going to give it to her when she comes to meet him for the first time. She loves her dolls, she always feeds them and puts them to bed. She likes to stuff raisins in one of the dolls mouths, I have to use tweezers to pick them out lol.

I have had an upset tum for the last 3/4 days, lots of back ache and cramps yesterday but nothing else x

anybody else just feel like they want their LO to be here?? i'm knackered, have no motivation, the house is a frigging mess and i just cannot be bothered with it

anybody else just feel like they want their LO to be here?? i'm knackered, have no motivation, the house is a frigging mess and i just cannot be bothered with it

I feel the same. My house isnt completely tidy cus im to tired even when i tidy summer makes a mess again OH doesnt help me i feel embarrassed if people come round

I feel the same. My house isnt completely tidy cus im to tired even when i tidy summer makes a mess again OH doesnt help me i feel embarrassed if people come round

Yep im the same, i did get dishes done, washing hung up and muffins made this morning but now i want to snooze on the sofa till its time to do dinner, got to make the boys their lunch then im gonna chill out for a bit

OH is being amazing atm and is cleaning and tidying!! He was so helpful yesterday!!
I'm so tired all I want to do is nap but DD is due to wake up from her nap in a min so theres no point in me sleeping now :(

i brushed the dog last night as he was a little matty behind his ears, i got on the floor with him to save my back, but now their is black hair all over my very milky coffee coloured carpet....... two black dogs and this colour of carpet means hoovering regularly

but OH showed his undying love for me by buying me a vax 2-1 carpet cleaner/hoover. the big orange one that is a pully along on.. I love it and the carpets come up so nicely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->