• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

aww thats sweet of him Hun. My DH has been pretty good recently though with money so tight its a wonder we havnt killed each other with the stress of everything

Im in a cleaning mood but i just dont av the motivation to do it lol

Im in a cleaning mood but i just dont av the motivation to do it lol

can i just ad that no matter how long or hard you stare at something i won;t do itself.......

believe me i have looked at the kitchen all day pleading with it, and the damn thing still hasn't clean itself

lol Sam, i need to get the dishwasher going so i can have plates to eat dinner off lol. moving about for a bit might help things too so off i go.....

I have a big list of things I want to do but just no motivation either

well i decided to pre-cook dinner so it just has to go on to heat and finish cooking the vege through but it doesnt taste the way i want it to so not really happy its not bad but not right either lol.

I seem to have *lucked* out that my sister is staying with us this week. I've been doing most of the dinner cooking (the fun part) but she's been taking care of the dishwashing. Yay!

OBGYN appt this morning. I'm GSB negative, blood pressure good, urine good. The doctor said that I'm just starting to dilate (does that mean not really?) and baby is still very high.

Im not sure if this is signs but im aving bad pelvic pain like hsi pusshing down and not moving had this constant for a hour took 2 co codamol just over a hour ago seems to slightly work but i still feel the pain they are just on and off now. My back is hurting and i feel sick i really do feel like im gonna throw up.

mummy love this is a good sign i feel

fingers crossed and send some labour dust my way

Ive been sick :(

I dont know whether to ring the hospital cus i know what they will say.

Take painkillers bla bla which i av and still have the pain. Not as bad but its still there

Well rang the hospital and what a waste of time that was.

they told me not to go in unless my waters break, aving contractions, bleeding or not feeling baby move.

MW said it sounds all normal for early labour and told me to av a bath put hot water bottle on my back and just relax.

I am crying here cus im in pain

:hugs: sorry your feeling rough hopefully its the start of something not just nothing. i forgot my mw appointment this afternoon which suck cause i was gonna get her to check me oh well I'll u have to see the gp or wait till next week so i hope baby hurries up

Ive got my MW appointment Friday but she wont check me cus they dont do it :(
Im just gonna av to wait it all out :(

did you take co-codamol???? i can make you sick sometimes?

well pepper is now beating the living day lights out of me and my back is sore again....

I did take co-codamol but i took it other day and was fine. My uterus is contracting as bump goes hard then soft tablets are wearing off cus pain is getting stronger. Gonna take sum more tablets soon and go bed and see what happens

i take co-codamol regularly but some days it can make me feel sick or really stoned when others i don't even notice i have taken it.

i'm really crampy again tonight, and back as went mad got a heat pack on it and its easing very slightly

Yesterday I had shooting pains in my girly bits & was getting excited. I went to bed and had the best night sleep ever in awhile.

I went to the midwife today and she told me I'm 4/5ths engaged. (last week she was floating free) hehe!

I'm now awake at 3.38am... where I can't sleep as i'm getting serious period pains.. maybe she's getting engaged more? got a big head? or tricking me again lol. I also feel really sick..Ahh!

im feeling sick too, cant decide if it was the apple juice on an empty tummy thats making me feel so bad but yuck my stomach is going

Hi ladies! just to let everyone know, my yellow bump that was due on the 12th of December was slightly inpatient, and my baby girl Holly arrived on the 9th of November :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->