• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm so sleepy today so I decided to nap when DD napped....BUT people were knocking on the door or MIL(!!) was ringing me!! They know when DD naps and that I've been napping with her lately. Leave me alone!!!

I'm back in bed now but there is no point in me going to sleep as DD is due to wake up any min :(

congrats hunni

tannenbaum do you have any wrap recomendations im gonna be using prefolds with them and id like something with a leg gusset

Congrats :)

Well ive had my mw appointment today little man is fully engaged and she thinks he will be here anytime now

Alfie Jon was born at 11 am this morning weighing 8lbs 14 ozs my guess was spot on:) he is gorgeous :) xx

Congrats Tigger79

yay its babytime in the december thread hope that means good things for me lol
the Agents been emailing all day trying to organize a time for the gas safety check that has to be done for contract renewal so hopefully that will hurry baby up on so i have to fuss around and cancel it caus im in labour ( booked for tuesday at 1pm for now )

Lynn - I love blueberries, thirsties and gen-y's (even though we don't sell them :blush:) The only prob with gen-y's is they have quite a low rise.
I've heard great things about Mothers ease Rikki's but I have never used them.

Congrats x.Mum2b.x and Tigger79! Woo! Babies! Can't wait to read the birth stories!

Pics yet?

i had a strange nite, i had period pains and tightenings on and of last night for 2hrs then went to sleep woke up to a couple and this morning all gone. tmi but i had 4 bowel movements then later in the evening had 4 bouts of upset stomach so that must of been what caused the strong bh's a lovely stomach bug :cry:
i thought i might of been in early stage of labour last night :haha:

Congratulations to the 2 new mummies, who wants to go next???

ME ME ME ME ME

Mummylove is in labour and in hospital her waters went this morning

she went home for a bit according to her facebook but went back bout 1 1/2 hrs ago and was 6cm so hopefully being that this is a second baby it pops out nice and quick for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->