• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

well the Sky TV was gonna be installed today but there are access issues so they have to get the special access team out to do it so could be waiting another week (not ideal when im due in 5 days lol) so stuck without Sky for a while yet, we cant get Virgin in our area as the cables havent been laid yet so thats out and DH decided we could get sky for our Christmas present since if we cancel Love film and get sky phone and broadband we only end up paying £4 a month more for tv ( with anytime + ),broadband,phone than we pay for just our phone broadband and lovefilm movies at the moment

happy full term Tanya!

so this is it officially it is or month

Thank you!!! :happydance:
I'm a tad excited lol!!

I have my consultant app today, hopefully I'll see my actual consultant and not the idiot I saw last time! I also get my last growth scan :)

I think I might be cheeky and ask for a sweep as my BP is slowly rising and I don't want to have to go on meds or have a section. I don't really want to start forcing Pudding out early but it might be better for her to come a little early as my body hates me lol!!!

But TBH even if I get them to agree to a sweep I doubt they can do it as my cervix is so damn high I cant feel it but I do have child size hands :blush:

My boobs are starting to go a little crazy these past few days, they've started to get a bit engorged(sp?) and then they leak lots and feel better!! I'm glad they remember what they're doing lol!!

yours leak, lucky you i was sitting watching tv a few nights ago and notice i had wetness around the waist of my knickers..... not only were my boobs leaking they were squirting everywere..........

i've noticed my boobs getting bigger again, plus my face is as spotty as hell, been clear for the past 6 months or so

time to get out the breastpads then ladies, I have some but not needed to wear them yet lol gonna get the breastpump out for some nipple stimulation tonight and probably will wear pads after that lol, never hurts to have some colustrum in the freezer ready for baby lol.

Happy due date to the 1st December Snowflakes :)

I'm 39 weeks today and have an ultrasound scan to check amniotic fluid levels, apparently they were a tad low at my last scan....7.4

They said anything over 5.5 is fine but then they said normal range is 8-25.....hence the follow up.

Hopefully it will be fine because I don't want to be induced!!!!

I am very ready for my baby girl to make her appearance though! Come on little girl!

Happy due date to the 1st December Snowflakes :)

Ditto, i havent seen any of the Dec first ladies around for a while.

should be

mummy2girls
Gnomer
SoyLatte
Munchkinn_

Have any of them had their LO's already?

i browsed the birth annoucements and didnt see any from any of them?

YAY DECEMBER! (nice thread title change, Pingu!)

10 days to go for me!

i think mummy2girls has but i could be wrong im sure i seen her name not long ago

oh i noticed that Annabanana hasnt been updated on the front page she had her LO on Sunday

Well my appointment went well. I didn't get to see my actually consultant (AGAIN!) BUT I saw a really nice Dr :)
My BP has come backdown 120/84. My highest BP is allowed to be 130/95 so it still has a way to go before I'm hospitalised :)
The Dr did say if my BP starts to rise and doesn't come down they will consider a sweep before 40 weeks but we'll wait and see if t hat actually happens.

I don't mind about the sweep, I'm happy as long as my BP isn't a prob and I'd much rather this baby come by itself as my induction early with DD was a disaster!

So Pudding, keep on cooking for another 3 weeks for me <3

Her head is measuring slightly bigger now and isn't as low down on the centiles and her estimated weight is 6lbs 7oz!!!!!!!!!!!!
DD was estimated 5lbs at 38 weeks and was actually born at 5lbs 10.5oz so Pudding is going to be so much bigger!!!! I've bought so many prem clothes too lol!! Oh well, I wanted a bigger baby this time :)

I'm a lurker - just coming out of the shadows to say WOOT it's our month!:argh:

YAY for December! :happydance:
Had midwife appointment today and all's well, though she hasn't engaged any more and is stuck at about 3/5! I feel privileged though as my community midwife is coming out to see me on my due date to give me a check and a sweep! I'm due on a Saturday, she happens to be on call that day and there's absolutely no space in clinic next Thursday or Friday and she doesn't want to wait until I'm overdue to see me again! :thumbup: So I've got 9 days until my due date and if things haven't started by then they're going to start trying to help me along! :happydance::happydance: I've loved being pregnant but I'm so over it now and just want to meet my LO already! :brat: Feeling sick, having twinges and strong BH, have lower backache, losing plug slowly but surely (think there was a huge glob of it in the loo this evening after I had a pee!), but worst of all baby moving HURTS! :dohh: So yeah, as I said to midwife (well, midwives as I was mainly seen by a newly qualified midwife who was been overseen!) this morning, I don't care how any more, I just want this baby OUT and in my arms! At least there's really not long to go now! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->