• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Welcome Mummykcc!

I'm totally on Twinge-Watch. I felt a little nauseous after dinner last night (but maybe because we went out for Mexican and I had too much chips and salsa before the meal came). Then I was feeling menstrual-type cramps before bed. I'm at work now and continuing to feel lots of BH and lower tightenings. Nothing distinct and time-able though.

It's probably nothing. *sigh*

Congrats to all the new Mommies!

Hopefully you and baby are feeling well!

Anyone else decorating for Christmas yet or is it just me? my house is becoming all christmasy hoping we can trick baby into thinking its past its due date and needs to arrive lol

We have the tree up with the lights on. I still have to decorate it. :xmas9: I have no motivation the past few days. I was hoping to get it done this weekend but that never happened. :xmas11: Just to tired all the time :xmas15: Definitely no nesting going on for me yet.

im so sore tonight. i feel like someone battered me :( i cant stand up without the weight being to much :( OH is cooking hot fajitas tonight... said hes gunna spice izzy out lol... poor bloke it wont work :)

wwell i have done a bit of housework move the nest of tables ready for the xmas tree to go up in a week or two

I want my Christmas tree up but OH wont let me as he says its to early. He says it should go up 2 weeks b4 then down a week after. So i doubt ill get mine up :(

i tend to agree with the late xmas tree....... other wise i feel it loses its specialness....

however this year i just want mine up and my baby here so i can snuggle up and feel all xmassy and special.

xmas has a real meaning this year, our first family one

my DH is a Christmas nutter so we get all festive as soon as i give in and let him normally

does anybody elses house look like a bomb site or is it just me thats the lazy housewife

mine does by about 1pm everyday lol with the kids around its almost impossible to keep the house clean but it gets tidied every night now incase i go into labour in the night gotta have the space to move around lol

My flat is like a bombs dropped in it atm due to sorting out LO room! I feel like im not getting anywhere :( lol xx

My flat is like a bombs dropped in it atm due to sorting out LO room! I feel like im not getting anywhere :( lol xx

Heh, my house isn't so bad, but the nursery is like a bomb dropped. It's ok... LO won't be staying there the first month or so anyway, right? The whole production will get moved into our master bedroom.

I've just bought our pram!! https://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/prod...Rain_extended_with_2ndseat_01__29581_zoom.jpg

Amber - I can't believe you have 3 days left!!!

yeah the first of us are about to reach our EDD's well those that are still pregnant lol

I thought it was just me. I always read about people nesting and cleaning like crazy. I'm just to tired after working a full day and worrying about dinner, etc... There is no energy to clean!

Just thought I would share our completed nursery! We haven't got a cot yet, going to wait untill we need one to get one! xx

Attachments

• nursery 1.jpg
    nursery 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
  • nursery 2.jpg
    nursery 2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery 3.jpg
    nursery 3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery 4.jpg
    nursery 4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery 5.jpg
    nursery 5.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Haha that's true,u can worry about the nursery later!!
Ahhh I know,saw my MW today she booked in my sweep for Tuesday next week! She said he's ready tO come out but just need the hormones to kick in!!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->