• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hey
I had my baby boy today at 18.57 weighing 8lb 8oz! Back to back labor & pain relief was gas and air and the pool! Will do my birth story when I'm home :) x

just checked mummy2girls was pregnant still on the 29th and was over due then and hasnt updated yet

Hey
I had my baby boy today at 18.57 weighing 8lb 8oz! Back to back labor & pain relief was gas and air and the pool! Will do my birth story when I'm home :) x

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to read about it and see pics!

Do you know any details? Annabanana was team yellow, did she have a boy or girl?

It's a girl: Caroline. Anna posted a full birth story on her pregnancy journal. Some adorable pics too!

Congrats to Anna and Amber! Rocketb, do you have a link to Anna's birth story on her journal? I <3 birth stories.

Congrats to Anna and Amber! Rocketb, do you have a link to Anna's birth story on her journal? I <3 birth stories.

Sure thing! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ip-sister-brother-alyssa-77.html#post14235305

Hey

Wow congrats!!! A day before your due date!! Hope you're both doing well :)

~2nd~
Milliemoo x
Hurleyca
stephaniexx
diamondgem27
xAmberLFCx ( Baby born at 39+6 )
xheartsx
Trying4Angel1

Good luck to any remaining out of these girls!! :dust:

Hi ladies,

sorry i've not commented for a while, but have been watching the thread from afar through daily email updates!!!

Can't believe i'm in the last week of my pregnancy! I had pretty bad period type pains and backache last night which made me feel sick! Am hoping thats a sign off something, so at least it's worth the pain!!!

*waves*

i'm still here, at this rate of going OH will be off work before Pepper appears....... i'm giving up trying to encourage her out, saving my energy for when i need to push

Ooops! Forgot to update! My twins due december 9th have arrived by csection November 12th due to baby girl not growing for 6 weeks due to her placenta stopped functioning. Born at 36 weeks 1 day!

Both are here and doing well!

congrats on the twins hun

MM sounds like a good idea not wasting energy first labours can be tiring

the run up is tiring lol the waiting.........

watching the first series of cold feet, i only ever got into the last series so its nice to see were it all started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->