• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I know I'm pretty excited lol!!!
I've decided Pudding is going to be over due, I don't mind as long as she comes out by herself and NOT on the 2nd Jan :)

I'm gonna guess the 27th Dec....but it will probs be later lol!!

I've just pre washed puddings Christmas teenyfits!!! They're so pretty!! I'll try and post a pic once they're dry :blush:

xmas teenyfits??? spoilt baby

babame are doing daily deals, today is BOGOF on econobum trial packs, cheeks and cheeries i think are also running the same promo.... may be worth keeping an eye on...

i ordered more flips yesterday as their was an offer on them.

Yep thats right :)
Pudding and DD now have far too many nappies though so I need to stop spending! :blush:

My house is so hot tonight which means my boobs are pouring!! lol
Wish I had a sterilised pot to catch it in!

Hey girls thought I would drop by and see how you all are. Not long to go for you all now! I got Juno home on the 22nd November after 9 weeks and 2 days in hospital. She's doing really well, up to 5lbs 2oz at her last weigh in nearly two weeks ago so hoping she'll be around 6lbs at her next one on Thursday. Looking forward to all the birth stories! xox

I was just wondering how you both were doing. Sounds like she is such a fighter :)
Glad you have her home for Christmas and before her 'due date' too :)

I know its brilliant! So delighted to have her home and be able to cuddle her whenever I want! She has a few ongoing issues which they'll be keeping a close check on and found out the day before she was discharged that she had a grade 1 brain bleed in the first few weeks she was born which no one bothered to mention to us but they scanned her before discharge and said the ventricles looked ok. Pretty raging they never thought to mention it sooner! She's also got stage 2 retinopathy of prematurity but is being checked every 2 weeks by the opthamologist. If it progresses to stage 3 she'll need laser surgery to try and prevent it progressing further. Its reassuring to know they'll be keeping a really close eye on her over the next few years! xoxo

Hey Jen! Glad to hear that Juno is home and doing well!

Tannenbaum - I've also almost decided that Baby will be late. I'm thinking it's going through some pre-teenage phase where it's rebelling against all the "baby will come early" and "baby will be a perfect angel" DH and I have been saying.

I've been a bit crampy today. I'm getting what feels like menstrual cramps accompanied by tightening that comes every little while and then tapers off. Not distinct and painful enough to time yet, but I'm definitely feeling hopeful. A lot of heartburn too, but that was probably the lasagna I had for lunch. No back pain or nesting.

evening ladies, i cannot sleep as in that much discomfort with my hips and knee's!

OH and I are for the cinema tomorrow and i cannot wait.... so so exciting

I've been up for hours!! I'm so going to crash midday lol
I forgot about the silly full term wakings I got last time :(

I've thought all along baby would be late and come in January some time, but now I have a very strong feeling that s/he will arrive before Christmas. Could just be me freaking out about how much I still have to do though and how little time there is, so of course baby will do the inconvenient thing and show up early.

was crampy and sore and having BH all the way home from nursery but nothing, i think the little begga was just moving around making me uncomfy

I've been losing my plug since this morning! Seem to be getting more pressure now too. It probably means nothing though! lol

mines been loosing bits for ages :( hoping the MW can find the rest of it and get rid of it for me tomorrow afternoon if we make it that far

Happy Due Date Ladies :)

~6th~
franny_k
lynnikins - expecting baby #3
EllieNation
hope_
ilybb_12
beckyfletcher - expecting baby #3
Poppeteer
poohbear 13 - expecting baby #5
romeo.juliet - expecting baby #1
ravynravnos

How are you ladies doing?

I had tightenings last night every 10-12 minutes for approx 2,5 - 3 hours, went to bed in hope it could be the start of something but baby was just teasing. Had a few today but not very often. I had a rubbish sleep too, just can't get comfy x

some mild contractions on the way home from picking up ds1 but only one since getting home so about to get on my ball while the kids each lunch to see if i can restart something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->