• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i just noticed that on the first page you have me down for 20th my EDD was 19th however, my baby boy is breech and there is not enough room for him to turn so i have been booked in to have a C-section on 14th dec.
It wasnt part of my original plan but I have accepted that this is the way it has to be.

happy due date to you ladies hope little ones dont keep you much longer.

i see the specalist tomorrow at 10.30 as my little man is measuring 4wks behind been trying to think of why as at 32wks he was measuring 2wks ahead but i thought at about 33 wks i thought i had wet myself so maybe some waters came away cause he has been measuring small since around then, i never mentioned it to mw cause i no accidents can happen when preg, kinda worried now though. possible getting sweep tomorrow although i think he is best in there till 42wks so he can grow more mw thinks im most likely just meant to carry small babys dd was only 6lb 5oz but i always measured normal with her

i see the specalist tomorrow at 10.30 as my little man is measuring 4wks behind been trying to think of why as at 32wks he was measuring 2wks ahead but i thought at about 33 wks i thought i had wet myself so maybe some waters came away cause he has been measuring small since around then, i never mentioned it to mw cause i no accidents can happen when preg, kinda worried now though. possible getting sweep tomorrow although i think he is best in there till 42wks so he can grow more mw thinks im most likely just meant to carry small babys dd was only 6lb 5oz but i always measured normal with her

could be that hes just curled up really tight and low down making the fundal height small, my baby is so far down in my pelvis im measuring and looking small but they arent worried considering he was fine by the growth scan at 33wks ( and they did that caus they thought i was gonna have another Gian baby )

thanks
ill prob end up having a massive baby lol at 36wks she said i was measuring 3wks behind cause baby was 2/5th engaged but im now measuring 4wks behind and baby is 3/5ths engaged as the bob in and out with seconds.
got a feeling ill end up induced again :/ seeing specalist tomorrow so hopefully find out more then.

some mild contractions on the way home from picking up ds1 but only one since getting home so about to get on my ball while the kids each lunch to see if i can restart something

I have been bouncing away too. Hope you can get things restarted.

i just noticed that on the first page you have me down for 20th my EDD was 19th however, my baby boy is breech and there is not enough room for him to turn so i have been booked in to have a C-section on 14th dec.
It wasnt part of my original plan but I have accepted that this is the way it has to be.

Oops sorry, I have updated you on the first page. Good luck for the 14th

It could be he is tucked away in there. My first baby was 4lb 10oz and induced early due to IUGR. I am also measuring 4 weeks behind this pregnancy, I have had growth scans every 4 weeks and the consultant has said I am most likely to just carry small babies. This little man is already measuring bigger than my daughter. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and all is well with your baby, let us know how you get on.

I'm either sick or something is going on?!
I've been feeling sick all morning but this afternoon I've felt so dreadful I've wanted to cry :(
Been getting lots of BH's (I'm 99% sure I'm not in labour) back ache and I really feel like I need a number 2 :blush:

I've just had some toast (the first thing I've eaten all day) and its made me feel a little better.

I called OH to ask him not to do any call outs at work today as I'd like him home normal time.

I am being induced today ladies.....

7pm.....I'm nervous, excited....

My little girl should be here December 7th, the day before her due date....just so anxious to meet her....and will be happy when she is safe in my arms.

Sweedot - Good luck with the induction. Hope everything goes smoothly!

Lynnikins - Happy Due Date! Something's gotta happen soon.

AFM - I'm still having menstrual-type cramps with bump tightenings every little while. I'm attempting to time them, but they're pretty far apart. I finally gave in this morning and told work that I wasn't going to come in from here on out.

I'm either sick or something is going on?!
I've been feeling sick all morning but this afternoon I've felt so dreadful I've wanted to cry :(
Been getting lots of BH's (I'm 99% sure I'm not in labour) back ache and I really feel like I need a number 2 :blush:

I've just had some toast (the first thing I've eaten all day) and its made me feel a little better.

I called OH to ask him not to do any call outs at work today as I'd like him home normal time.

Hope it is signs that baby is on the way and if not, hope you are feeling better soon

I am being induced today ladies.....

7pm.....I'm nervous, excited....

My little girl should be here December 7th, the day before her due date....just so anxious to meet her....and will be happy when she is safe in my arms.

Goodluck Sweedot. Look forward to hearing about your LO's arrival :)

good luck sweetdot hope all goes well :)
lyn good look with sweep tomorrow.
pingu thanks glad im not the only one measuring so far behind, ill update tomorrow once iv been.
rocketb i hope its the start for you keep us informed :)

Good luck sweetdot!

Yesterday was a god awful day :(
My pains started getting a lot more frequent, I had constant back ache that wouldn't go away and was running to the toilet every few mins to be sick but I couldn't bring anything up.
At 5:30 I called OH to see where he was as I really needed help with DD to find out he was stranded in Cardiff!! His work had an emergency call out in Swansea but he didn't go as I had asked him to come straight home, but that ment he had to be dropped of at Cardiff train station to get home as the other people he was working with needed the work vans to travel to Swansea.
He managed to get on a train only for it to reverse back into the station as there were cows on the line!!

I had to do DDs tea and put her to bed whilst trying not to cry with t he pain (and stress of possibly being in labour ALONE)

Tbh I was starting to panic which was probably making the pain a lot worse.

Luckily OH got home at about 7:40pm, he found me in bed in agony which I think surprised him as I had only told him I was feeling poorly, not that I was having contractions (I didn't want to worry him while he was so far away and stranded)

At about 8:30 I was sick BIG TIME!!! It just wouldn't stop :(
It was now I decided to call labour and delivery as I needed to know if I was in labour or poorly.

The lady said it sounded like the start of labour but this could fizzle on and off for a few days and to give them a call back when the contactions were 5 mins apart.

At around 11 my contactions were more regular and I had been sick AGAIN so I called L&D back who said my contactions needed to be 5 mins apart and lasting at least a min each to come in.

By this stage I was exhaused to decided to try and get some sleep. I managed to get the occassional 15 mins before the pain would wake me up and I needed to run to the bathroom to be sick. At around 2:30 I was sick again and it was horrible, it just wouldn't stop :( I ended up wetting my self which was quite embarrassing.

I called L&D back more bacause of the sickness not because of the contraction pain. I can cope with the contactions but not the sickness.

The new MW on L&D didn't think I was in labour but finally agreed to see me if only to find out why I was being so sick.

Me and OH got to L&D at around 3am after getting someone around to look after DD. They strapped me to a trace and left me for about an hour. I was still getting regular contactions which the machine was picking up.

I did a urine sample which found high levels of keytones which showed how dehydrated I was.

A Dr came in to see me around 5am and said I wasn't in labour and that I most probably had a urine infection, which was causing tightenings and the sickness.
I was sent home at 6:40 with some antibiotics.

We got home around 7am and I was VERY sick again :(

DDs nanny is watching her this morning so me and OH could get some sleep. Since I've woken up I feel a little better and I've managed to keep down a glass of water and a piece of toast BUT I'm feeling very sick so I dont think its going to stay down for long.

I have a MW appointment this afternoon, I think I might ask if she can examine me as I can't believe that last night didn't do anything to my cervix (and the hospital didn't check it either)

I'm still getting tightenings and my tummy is very tender from all the vomiting.

Sorry for the rambling. I really thought I was going to be coming home with a baby today :(

Tannembaum - That does sound awful. Hope you're managing to get some rest and keep fluids down at this point. :hugs:

Those waves of cramps that I've had since Monday evening have continued nonstop. I timed them last night at about 8-15 minutes apart. This morning (wednesday) in bed they were consistently around 7 minutes apart. I also got my first pink-streaked discharge in probably several months (if not since getting pregnant, can't remember if I got any in 1st tri). The cramps have started to get more painful since I've gotten up and started to move around.

I'm torn about taking some tylenol (paracetamol) because they're not so painful that I can't shrug them off, and I kinda want to feel the cramps to know that they're still going. Weird.

I've got my weekly OBGYN appointment in about an hour. I'm hoping she'll do the internal and say "Yep, you're in labor. Come back when they're closer together and more painful."

hope you feel better soon tannenbaum :hugs:

sounds promising rocketb, let us know how you get on :)

Bleurgh I am sooo tired today. How is everyone else doing? I started to feel really sick and achy last night so that kept me awake, the nausea has eased off now but still lots of aches. Roll on bed time x

oh Tanya i hope you feel better soon sweety!!!

i've got bad backache so have had ON put on my TENS machine on my back..... and put micropor on to try and keep it in place. he's off to his dads for dinner, my arguement is as much pain as i am in, if he doesn't show up they will assume i am in labour and start posting on FB and generally annoying me. I don't want anyone to know i am in labour when it happens so have sent OH off

rocketb fingers crossed hun, my MW appointment went well but shes booked me in for another appointment next week she did the sweep but things werent as promising as i would have liked , will see what happens tonight

I had elevated blood pressure at my appt, so doc sent us to the hospital for monitoring. BP seems to have come down since though. Just waiting for labs to come back right now.

I was still only 1cm at the appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"