• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Oops. Getting admitted to L&D. Doc doesn't want to risk it with the BP. Guess we're having this baby today or tomorrow!

wowm lots happened since yesterday hope everyone is feeling better and good luck to the others.

i had my appoinment today and was refused a sweep was told to ask my midwife on monday i did get a growth scan though and was told baby is very low down and thats why im measuring behind but that he weighs 6lb 14oz give or take a pound, although i dont really trust growth scans they told me dd was 8lb and she was only 6.5 lol

Thank you for the well wishes :) and good luck rocketb.

I feel so much better :happydance: I ate a sandwich last night and I've drank so much water which has made me feel human!!

I was in L&D AGAIN! last night (getting quite sick of the place lol)
At my MW app. my BP was 140/98 (my max is allowed to be 130/95 i think) so it was back up the hospital to get my bloods done (they should have done these when I was there earlier really) as I had a lot of protein in my urine which was most likely beacuse of a UTI but coupled with the high BP it needed to be checked.

We were there for 6 hours!!! (it only normally takes 2 hours to get blood results back!) Luckily my protein levels are the same as they have always been and are completely normal which means the protein in my urine IS because of my UTI BUT :( my uric acid is starting to get very high which is an indication of pre eclampsia :(
At the moment because I don't have any other syptoms (my BP fell to 130/80 in L&D) and my protein levels are acceptable they have let me go but I have to book another MW app. for tomorrow and an app. at day assessment on Monday for repeat bloods.

I just know the rest of my pregnancy is going to be spent in and out of hospital and I am trying to prepair myself for possibly having a ELCS instead of my VBAC which I really hope doesn't happen as I need to be able to lift DD up and have cuddles with her too :'(

I suppose the good news is I'm at home for the moment AND all this PET trouble started at 37 weeks when baby is ready to come and not at 28 weeks like with DD as that was very scary.

Anyway good luck everybody today :)

Goodluck rocketb.

Pleased your growth scan went well mummydeb.

Glad you are feeling better tannenbaum.

Happy due date to the 8th December Ladies :)

morning ladies still pregnant here, got what could be some back contractions going on about every 10-12 min, got the contraction timer up but ive been sat on my ball all morning lol so cant tell when im getting tightenings

good luck Lynni, hope this is it, my blaming tightenings stopped after i went to bed, think they may be coming back thou!

i'm feeling very very sick today, urrgghh

in the last hour ive gotten dizzy and queasy managed to eat a yogurt just nowi hadnt eaten anything all morning so wondering if that was to blame but queasiness hasnt eased yet

Just wanted to let you girls know that my twin girls arrived safely on December 2nd, 2011... Grace @ 2:52pm weighing 5lbs 12oz and Ella @ 2:57pm weighing 5lbs 15oz. I had a fabulous delivery, natural and vaginal.... was scheduled to be induced; had the foley balloon put in the day before and it started my contractions ;; when I went into hospital the next morning at 9am I was already 6cm! :)
Couldnt have asked for a better experience, and couldnt ask for better babies as they are both breastfeeding like champions!

Thinking of yous all, and wishing you all safe and happy deliveries!
Will post a proper birth story whenever I can find the time... Ha! lol

congratulations :)

iv went for a long walk today as i had to do some shopping also as its good way to move things along and so far past hour iv had a funny tummy :'( i suffer ibs so there was me thinking it could be the start then i realise nope its just my ibs :haha:

Just wanted to let you girls know that my twin girls arrived safely on December 2nd, 2011... Grace @ 2:52pm weighing 5lbs 12oz and Ella @ 2:57pm weighing 5lbs 15oz. I had a fabulous delivery, natural and vaginal.... was scheduled to be induced; had the foley balloon put in the day before and it started my contractions ;; when I went into hospital the next morning at 9am I was already 6cm! :)
Couldnt have asked for a better experience, and couldnt ask for better babies as they are both breastfeeding like champions!

Thinking of yous all, and wishing you all safe and happy deliveries!
Will post a proper birth story whenever I can find the time... Ha! lol

Congrats hun

Elise Violet born early this morning. Will post story and pics when i get a chance

Congrats ladies :) your making me want my lil girl in my arms even more!

Just a quick update while I have a break. Elijah Samuel was born @ 4.20 PM on 12/5/2011, weighing an impressive 9lbs 13 oz. :) Thanks, ladies, for everything. :D

Here is his birth story with a pic if you'd like to see him. :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/819297-elijahs-birth-story-induction-due-gd.html

Good luck everyone due today :)

Good news (at last lol) my MW app. went well :happydance: which means no hospital for me today!!!! BP was 140/90.
My uric acid is too high though which means my protein is going to start to raise too which means I'm at quite a high PET risk.
I'm going to ask for a sweep at my hospital app. on Monday, my MW agrees this is a good idea. We both think its a good idea to coax Pudding out before things get too dangerous and they have to induce, which I'll decline and therefore have to have an ELCS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->