• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

It is my due date today and my little man Noah arrived on time at 8.36am. He weighs 7lb 6oz.

Congrats to all the new mummys, I will update the front page when I can x

Hi AJ arrived at 3.20 am this morning he weighed 9lb 7oz

It is my due date today and my little man Noah arrived on time at 8.36am. He weighs 7lb 6oz.

Congrats to all the new mummys, I will update the front page when I can x

congrats and hehehe I did manage to beat you after all if only by a few hours

Just a quick update while I have a break. Elijah Samuel was born @ 4.20 PM on 12/5/2011, weighing an impressive 9lbs 13 oz. :) Thanks, ladies, for everything. :D

Here is his birth story with a pic if you'd like to see him. :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/819297-elijahs-birth-story-induction-due-gd.html

Congrats hunni

Congrats Pingu and Lynn :)

Can it be my turn next?? Please!! lol!! My pelvis is on fire today!

congratulations to all the new nummys. Due date today and Pepper appears to be refusing to shift

Congrats to all the ladies who've had their babies recently! :happydance:

It's my due date tomorrow and midwife's coming over and hopefully I'll be getting a sweep! With any luck that'll get things going properly before my parents get here Monday evening! Really don't want my mum anywhere near me when I'm in labour as she's got this knack of really stressing me out, which is exactly what I don't need! I really don't want to go over but it's good to know that at the latest I'll be being induced on the 22nd (they don't like you going more than 12 days over here!) so I've got less than 13 days to go maximum! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

wow lots of mummys now, congratulations to all those that have had there baby/s :happydance: my turn soon please.

lost my mucus plug bout 4hrs ago and it was gross! with dd it came out in bits but this time nice big blob not like that makes any difference seen as you can loose it a few weeks before

Lots of babies being born around here! Congratulations all around :cloud9:

hope your all well, we got another night of good sleep and my milk arrived so my chest hurts lol

wow lots of mummys now, congratulations to all those that have had there baby/s :happydance: my turn soon please.

lost my mucus plug bout 4hrs ago and it was gross! with dd it came out in bits but this time nice big blob not like that makes any difference seen as you can loose it a few weeks before

I had my LO 9 days after losing my MP

Congrats to all the new moms! I've been a little out of the loop, but trying to catch up now.

I just posted my birth story and some pics of our little yellow bump turned pink! - https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...let-not-quite-envisioned-but-she-s-worth.html

My milk came in yesterday morning. The first lactation consultant I saw took one look at my nipples and went and got us a nipple shield (Medela, very nice and thin). Apparently my nipples are pretty flat. She said I'd probably be able to wean off the shield in a week or two, but for now it's making breastfeeding SOOOO easy. No pain on my nipples and Elise has had some marathon feeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->