December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I've had my little girl 6 days early!

I gave birth to Scarlett Lily on the 1st of December at 12.23pm. She weighed 7.11lbs and is perfect.

I had my lovely birthing pool, No pain relief & couldn't wait to get out of Hospital so I could have a decent bath. lol

Congratulations to everyone who's had their babies & I hope it's not a long wait for everyone else <3

xxxxxxxx

Congrats Pixie - sounds perfect :)

Pixie- congratulations!! She shares the same birthday as my little man born on the 1st too 1 day early :) x

Hi everyone! Haven't been on in awhile. Congratulations to all the new moms and good luck to those who are still waiting.

I'm due today and the only sign I've had the past 2 days is bad menstrual type cramping and back pain. Hoping that is a good sign.

I have just lost what can only be described as the LAST of my plug :haha: It was as big as my fist!!! Gross!!

hello
hope everyones ok.
just letting you all no i had my little boy daniel james on the 15th dec weighing 7lb 5oz

Baby Xavier arrived at 9.17am 14th december via c-section he was 3.78kg/8.3lbs. I have him home now we are doing great but still have a LOT to learn about breastfeeding.

Congratulations to all the other new mums/moms and everyone whos still waiting dont stress it will be your turn soon.

Congrats ladies :)

I had my baby boy Noah on 4th December at 2:55pm (11 days early), bit of a traumatic time after a forceps delivery & blood transfusion but we are home & happy, mummyhood is amazing! X

yay for the new babies, hope they are all feeding nicely and sleeping well for their mummies

Officially now overdue (only by 1 day) and nothing! Fed up to the max! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->