December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

its probably down to the exersize, i found i could do aquanatal in the mornings fine but i couldnt do evening classes in my last couple of pregnancys it was just too much for my body

morning all, hope you all slept ok, took me ages to get comfy if i lie on my front it feels like i am stretching something........ anybody else getting this??

i've got my second funeral today, probably will be knackered this evening, plus i have an evening shift today

:hugs: missmayhem,

im spotting again brownish this time :( if its still there this afternoon im gonna call my friend and see if she can meet me at the hopsital and i'll go in and get seen

Try and get down to the epu Lynn, it will put your mind at rest :)

Hi ladies :wave:

Found out yesterday i am pregnant with #3 but not getting too excited yet as i had a chemical in November at 4+3. Feel quite confident though so praying all will go ok xx

Lynnikins, hope your ok. I would too go see hospital and put your mind at rest. Brown it ok though i am sure xx

Congrats Aimee :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed everything works out :)

im trying not to think too much about it. i really need to find my oyster card and hope theres money on it caus else i cant go even to the hospital

I'm fortunate I escaped the morning sickness the first time round, hopefully the same this cycle.
Lynnikins I spotted in my first pregnancy and ended up getting checked out, turns out it was some of the tissue inside the uterus growing on the outside around the cervix. Its pretty common but if you are worried I would definitely go and get checked out! Mines was brown coloured too, almost just like staining more than anything! xoxo

I just had the Doctors surgery on the phone regarding the blood tests I had done the other day. I have to have more done in a couple of weeks to re-test my liver function!!! Am kind of concerned now. Does anyone have any idea what this could be??

Congratulations AimeeM. What is your EDD, I will add you to the list? xx

im trying not to think too much about it. i really need to find my oyster card and hope theres money on it caus else i cant go even to the hospital

I hope you can get yourself to the EPU to be checked out. Is there anyone that could take you? xx

Hope today goes ok for you missmayhem, lynnikins I hope you can get to the hospital and tia I don't know what it could mean but hugs to you xxxxx

Hey ladies..

I got my :bfp: on Monday and am super excited!!! It was my first month off of BC and was a bit of a suprise we did it first time.. Its so hard to try not to get to excited. Told our parents on Monday night who were so thrilled. Especially mine as this will be there first grandchild. (Think someone is going to be spoilt)!!

Have my doctors appointment tomorrow but worked out I will be due 19th December... We're gonna have a snowbaby..:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations amielh. Hope you have a H&H 9 months :) x

Thanks Pingu :) My EDD is 20th of December going by my LMP.

Tia i have a liver thing called Gillberts syndrome. It's not dangerous and doesn't cause and problems except if i don't eat i can look a little yellow. maybe it could be that? It's really common and they find it on a routine blood test and they re-test you a couple of weeks later to see if it defo is that. Did they ask you not to eat efore your next test?

xx

hey girls thanks for the support, im honestly not desperate to go to the hosptial as much as id love a scan without having to wait 5wks i think i would stress out more with the getting there
there isnt anyone that can take me 1) caus everyone has small cars and kids of their own 2) i only have a carseat for one of the boys as Nate has outgrown his 3) most of the people we know around here work, its bus or nothing. i am concered about the spotting but think it would be a worse idea to overdo it just to be checked than to stick it out and rest as much as i can here if that makes sense

I agree, i have a couple of friends who spotted through their pregnancy and one had a bad bleed and everything went fine for them :)

Yeah I had quite a few bleeds with DD and everything was okay!!
Bit of a personal Q but have you had sex lately?? As that can cause spotting.

Sorry I cant be any help on the liver front but I hope everything is okay!

Hi ladies!
Very glad to have found this thread!!!

I got my definite BFP this morning - been testing throughout the day too and they are there and very clear!!! I am only 9DPO so its super early, but I am thinking positive!

I am due on 22nd December - my M&Ds wedding anniversary!

This is our 2nd. We have a little boy, Toby, who is 2 next month!

I am expecting this bean will be another boy - OHs family don't have any girls! We didn't find out the sex with Toby, but we will be doing with this one. If by a miracle it is a girl, we want to pack up the baby boy clothes so we can get baby girl clothes etc...!

Can't wait to get to know you all!

xxx

Try and take it easy Lynnikins and i know its hard but try not to worry too much. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->