December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

atm i sure dont, got 2 little ones for children dont need a 24 yr old one who acts like a child

I am coming in here very slowly lol
after 21 months TTC with PCOS I am FINALLY pregnant!!!
I dont have an offical due date, but according to FF its December 17 :) :) :)

Hope you're okay jelly bean :hug:

Ng - congrats and welcome :)

He peed?! Unbelievable. I had a bit broken sleep as one of our cats has become obsessed with me and was trying to sleep like on my neck. I don't mind the sleeping part, but when he starts to pad and purr like a lawnmower I had to
Kick him out

Can't rly get comfortable still. Get dead arm if I lay
On side, front makes boobs hurt. Rly need a bed with hollowed out bits for all my bumpy bits!

I'm up early again. Thinking about going for a swim which means i wouldn't go to Pilates. But then means can quickly go to dotty p before work at 1. Hmmm. What to dooo

well the sofa wasnt as uncomfortable as i thought it would be and i slept pretty well DH rolled out of bed long enough to get the kids up and bring them down before going back to bed himself

Hey ladies, can you add me onto the list? I think my edd is 22nd December but my appointment with the midwife next month may change this slightly.

It's our first so all a bit clueless (and a bit scared to be honest!). Bought myself What to Expect When You're Expecting last night to try and clue myself up a bit.

Desperate for some bump buddies to talk to so I don't feel like I'm going insane, lol.

H&H nine months everyone :) x

Fallenangel - congrats :)
I'm happy to help with anything you need to know as this is number two for me! We're quite close in dates too :)

Hey ladies, can you add me onto the list? I think my edd is 22nd December but my appointment with the midwife next month may change this slightly.

It's our first so all a bit clueless (and a bit scared to be honest!). Bought myself What to Expect When You're Expecting last night to try and clue myself up a bit.

Desperate for some bump buddies to talk to so I don't feel like I'm going insane, lol.

H&H nine months everyone :) x

I am really nervous myself!!! just found out cpl days ago.
Sometimes i sit here not really knowing what to think....beside just happiness

congrats to the newbies.
Tanya go to bed , call someone to watch Elsie and get some sleep woman

Hi everyone, and congratulations to all new members :flower:

Jelly Bean, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Feeling rough today, but just woke from a lovely 2 hour nap thanks to my terrific husband. Alyssa just won't sleep anymore... wakes every 2 hours :dohh:

Going to spend a bit of time in the garden today. Hopefully the combination of a bit of light exercise and some fresh air will perk me up.

I too am on my first one. :headspin: Too scared to look at anything actual baby yet as any time i do I realise that I have no clue. Decided to look at knitting patterns and was like OMG what do babies even wear?! :shock:Went with booties as thats what everyone does.

And thats just the practical stuff, the actual parenting? :wacko:

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Jellybean - really sorry to hear your news. Hope you're ok xxx

Is anyone else completely shattered? No matter how much sleep I'm getting I just feel dead on my feet. Fell asleep on the sofa at 9pm last night - slept til 6 this morning and could now go back to bed rightly!

Yep Im shattered from afternoon onwards rly. Quite normal I think. Look at what your body is doing, all that hormonal stuff and moving bits around is gonna make you tired. Eases after first tri Ive heard.

Can you add me to the list? I'm due December 23rd!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->