December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

My doctors appointment is next Friday. I hope he sets a scan date right away. I hear ya about wanting to see the baby!!

Me too, NGRidley. I'm a little behind you, but the only symptom i have is being soooooo tired. I reckon i have slept for about 18 hours today and i am still yawning!

I have lots of symptoms, MS like crazy, I cry all the time at nothing, already having cravings....Id kill for a pickled beet right now! Im also really tired. Its nice to know Im not alone in this, but sorry all you ladies are suffering too. Lets hope we all feel better soon

When are our symptoms meant to change? Do we get used to the hormones? I started being sick at 4 weeks plus in the evenings but I just feel nauseous now. I still have my other symptoms but can't help worrying....

Hello! May I join in? I am on the other thread of Christmas babies, but would love to be on this one as well. I need all the support I can get ;)

I'm Patti, pregnant with #2 after 6 months of fertility treatment (thank you PCOS). I am a SAHM to my 5 year old daughter and my sweet Great Dane. I have a wonderful husband who is currently deployed but will return a month before the baby is due - December 23rd-ish lol

Can I join please? By my calculation I am due on 17th December :)

good morning all

i spent all of yesterday shattered, didn't help OH's mate was over fitting the skirting boards, what should have taken 5 or so hours took 12.......... constant drilling cutting, sawing and hammering... i was shattered and wanted a lie down, no bloody hope there

ended up so tired MS over took me, i started being sick and had to call in sick to work, was just too tired and felt awful.....

feeling better after a good nights sleep although still feeling very pukey....

When are our symptoms meant to change? Do we get used to the hormones? I started being sick at 4 weeks plus in the evenings but I just feel nauseous now. I still have my other symptoms but can't help worrying....

Jennifaerie I am exactly the same as you re dates. I haven't had any sickness, I have the tiniest little wave if nausea sometimes after I have just eaten but thats it. I had a day of metallic taste in my mouth a couple of days ago, tastes like I have swallowed a mouthful of hairspray!

I am constantly tired having to nap in the afternoons when I am not at work and my boobs are really painful in the evenings although I can feel stuff going on inside them all day.

Have you felt your cervix at all? Mine is huge, I read its because of all the extra bloodflow around the body that it does this. I was quite surprised! :blush:

I don't know what my cervix usually feels like lol. I was being sick but now I'm not and I don't know whether to be pleased or worried. I still have sore bbs,cry at nothing and feel sick. Just haven't been sick in a week or so.

jennifaerie im sure your fine symptom dip and rise as your body adjusts to the hormones its natural after getting really bad MS for a couple of days im barely feeling nauseated even whic is nice for a change for me lol,

btw if people want to make sure they check this thread then to to the top under the page numbers and set a subscription to this thread you can choose how often you want to recieve an email reminding you to check in

I almost cried at the royal wedding lol... not like me at all! Plus I've got the perpetual tiredness too, which is weird because I didn't have that last time. No real nausea yet but last time that hit me about 12 weeks so I've all that joy to come. DOH!

I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks... time just seems to be going soooooo slowly... I want my scan already, but its not going to be for at least another 5 weeks. Booooo.

P.S. Anyone bought any baby stuff yet? :) :) :)

Haven't bought anything yet, but I've made up price comparison lists of all the necessities so I can compare as I go in the mean time. It's satisfying my shopping urge for the mean time.

I almost cried at the royal wedding lol... not like me at all! Plus I've got the perpetual tiredness too, which is weird because I didn't have that last time. No real nausea yet but last time that hit me about 12 weeks so I've all that joy to come. DOH!

I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks... time just seems to be going soooooo slowly... I want my scan already, but its not going to be for at least another 5 weeks. Booooo.

P.S. Anyone bought any baby stuff yet? :) :) :)

I was crying through the service, not like me at all! I even cried at little Ronan on BGT last night! Whats going on!!! :blush:

Hi, could you please take my name off I've lost my baby, good luck and lots of love to everyone xxxx

Sorry for your loss peaches :hugs:

I got 10 hours of sleep last night!!! :D feels great!! I also got some sun on my face yesterday. I've been feeling very bloated in the evenings. Might be time to dig out the old maternity pants !! :haha:

how is everybody today, i still feel shattered but being able to chill out is lovely

:hugs: I'm so sorry Peaches.

I've got the munchies today, big time. AND had a craving for Canada Dry ginger ale. Yum. No caffeine, no artificial sweeteners, so all is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->