December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

good morning ladies

for some reason today i am totally shattered even though i slept well....... got my sickness bands on and it seems MS is still playing up, i really need to have breaky so i can take my tablets.......

how is everybody else feeling

Hi ladies, I'm due on 17th Dec, only I live in AUS so its summer in DEC here :)

welcome TraceC , i had both my last children in spring and summer so was never pregnant over the hottest months of the year here ( in context england doesnt get that hot lol ) but i miss summer christmas's ( im from NZ ) and its something i want my boys to experiece soon

I'm in Aus too Trace. It's going to be weird cause my pixel is due same time of year I was born (4 days after my birthday in fact) but I was born in the middle of the worst blizzard in 20 years in Canada. It's going to be very strange.

Morning! :hi:

I'm feeling REALLY tired... thank heaven for my lovely hubby who got up with Alyssa at 6:30 and let me have a lovely lie-in (then my bladder ruined it for me, making me get up to wee :rofl: ) He's downstairs as I type making me a DELICIOUS breakfast of bagels and cream cheese :dance:

Nothing really planned for today, just some tidying and laundry as it's a nice sunny day. Going to plan for a nap later when Alyssa naps ;)

x

Anna you lucky lady, my DH was on volunteer duty last night and got in at 5am which woke me up then i was up from 6.20 when the boys woke up and hes still asleep while i deal with poopy nappys and make their breakfast etc... which has put me off eating anything myself

Hello all!
Dinnerlady- glad all is well and you got to meet your bean! xx

MissMayhem- I've had my bands on for weeks now and I'm still suffering from all day nausea! Do you think they work? I'm too scared to take them off in case I get REALLY bad! Someone recommended vitamin B6 so am going to try that.

TraceC - welcome! And congratulations!

AnnaBanana - lucky you with the lie in! I had to get up at 6.45 with Grace and then at 8.30 I demanded that OH get up with her and I went back to bed until 10. BLISS!

Lynnikins - sorry you've had to do it all this morning. How's the ms?

Enjoy the day! x

I wouldn't mind a little bit of ms right now just to reassure me that this is a sticky bean!!
I feel like I'm so behind all you ladies due at the beginning of December.

ms is ok now was feeling a bit ick this morning but better now, just a bit of spotting, and DH wants to go out to a bbq soon and im debating if its a good idea with the spotting and all since i'll be chasing kids around :(

I had spotting at 8 weeks with my last pregnancy. It's probably nothing but wouldn't hurt for you to take it easy

My LO got up at 5:30 this morning. Was in bed til 6:30 having boobie and being a pest then OH got her up gave her breakfast and played for a bit and they both came back to bed at 8am. Then MIL came round at 10:30 and took LO out for the day so I got even more sleep until 2:30. I feel almost human again.

Yay! Another new member! :hi:

Mmmm.... I had a HUGE nap this afternoon. Felt really awful, so lay down at 12. Hubby and Alyssa woke me at 4:30 :rofl: Must have needed it!

Found you all! I wondered where the December babies group must be :)

:wave:

I'm due on the 18th at the moment but this may change after the scan.
X

Hello Shawty and Deeper Blue! How are you feeling? Welcome to the group x

Hi new people!! :hi:

I'm feeling very nauseous today. Kind of reassuring in a way!!
I wish I had a four hour nap :rofl: Nice!!!

I really need to remember to pop in here more often!!!!
so 7 weeks today....and the only symptom I have is being soooooo tired!!
the only day that I felt like I had enough sleep is when I slept for 11 hours, which really isnt feasible every day seeing as starting tomorrow night I will be working 10.5 hour shifts.

and I am STILL waiting to hear from the midwives. it will be 2 weeks on monday since I called, and they said I would hear from them within 2 weeks.
I just want to see my baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->