December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I almost cried at the royal wedding lol... not like me at all! Plus I've got the perpetual tiredness too, which is weird because I didn't have that last time. No real nausea yet but last time that hit me about 12 weeks so I've all that joy to come. DOH!

I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks... time just seems to be going soooooo slowly... I want my scan already, but its not going to be for at least another 5 weeks. Booooo.

P.S. Anyone bought any baby stuff yet? :) :) :)

i bought baby stuff over a year ago.....around the time when I thought I should be pregnant "soon"
I have cloth diapers and some clothes and a breastfeeding pillow.
My SIL has given me her car seat, bassinette and boys and girls clothes

Hi, could you please take my name off I've lost my baby, good luck and lots of love to everyone xxxx
:hugs: so sorry peaches

how is everybody today, i still feel shattered but being able to chill out is lovely
Tired!!
and I have to have a nap soon because I go into work in 7 hours, and have already been up for 4.

I went to sainsbury's today and found thier easter stuff was 70% off. Got 14 packs of 6 Cadbury's Creme Eggs. I had major CCE craving's with #1 and they don't sell them easter to newyear so I'm gonna be cut off from them most of this pregnancy.

Hello Everyone, today is the best i've felt for weeks.. This is my first and so confused to what i need for little nugget don't want go over the top on things that don't seem essential !

I cannot wait for my scan its not till like 12weeks
or might be abit before BUT.... Least then ill know
more or less when my EDD is! from my LMP its 30th
december but im just stuck inbetween end of december
and start january :dohh: so i feel i belong in this section
and janaury snowangels! :dohh:

Oh and the nausea still lerks! had it since i found
out just want to be sick and get it out my system
abit but it won't happen :lol:

I'm the same Becy I might be due in January or December. I should join the Jan group as well!! But I didn't have a lmp so I'm going by the digi which said anywhere between dec 26 and Jan 2. Since I went a week over with Alia I'm leaning more towards January.

I went to sainsbury's today and found thier easter stuff was 70% off. Got 14 packs of 6 Cadbury's Creme Eggs. I had major CCE craving's with #1 and they don't sell them easter to newyear so I'm gonna be cut off from them most of this pregnancy.

Oh I am so jealous, I love them too! Thats a lot of eggs you got to get through!

Don't forget they count towards your caffeine intake though, thats my problem trying to remember that otherwise I'd be eating more :happydance:

yuck i cant bear the thought of CCE :sick: ive been fighting to keep my lunch inside me since lunchtime the slightest thing and im running outside gagging and fighting for fresh air,

my main problem is if i hurl on a full stomach then anything in my mouth for 48 hours will make me gag and retch so im trying soooooooooooo hard not to be sick

I'm the same Becy I might be due in January or December. I should join the Jan group as well!! But I didn't have a lmp so I'm going by the digi which said anywhere between dec 26 and Jan 2. Since I went a week over with Alia I'm leaning more towards January.

Most of the due date calculators iv done
have told me 30th-4th january :dohh: ..
but with my cycle length it says 30th so
im sticking with that untill i can get a accurate
date but no point even going by it :haha: as you
said going overdue i did 6days with Mason and i
have a feeling this time will be the same but im not
fussed i think be nice to have christmas go by spend
it for Mason last one on his own then a new year baby
would be nice :cloud9:

I would love for this baby to wait till January.

is that just so the holidays are out of the way,

my only wish is that this one doesnt force me to be induced to monitored overdue over Christmas itself and that it doesnt arrive on the 11th or the 16th caus thats my best friends and mums birthdays

I would love for this baby to wait till January.

I always worry that a christmas baby would have its birthday put in the background because of christmas, is that why you would prefer January?

Mine is due 22nd so I'm going to have to forget that thought and make sure his/her birthday and christmas are very seperate :wacko:

I'd quite like to be on time with this one and not 15days late like I was with DD. Mainly cos it will make it easy for OH to take a longer patch of leave/paternity leave with all the bank holidays around Christmas.

evening ladies, i am in bed already...

took the sea bands off earlier and that was a bad move, half 4 on the dot and i started throwing up, thats two days in a row........ maybe my body is confused as to what morning is....

snooker has been very very good today, hope trump wins the final

If mine misses Christmas it could well be my birthday! 29th lol x

Peaches- so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you x

There are three reasons I would rather a January baby:

1. I don't want to cheat Alia out of Christmas if I go into labour.
2. I wouldn't want the new baby's birthday to be overshadowed by Christmas and
3. The cut off for the school year is dec 31 so if baby was born in December they'd be the youngest in their class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->