December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hi there! I'm due December 31st (according to the online calculators). I'll get a positive date from the Doc on Monday! :D

i saw bits of it, i was curious to see the dress, and it was lovely so elegant. being honest they look naturally happy, nice to see true love.

i'm 8 weeks today, so pleased i got this far, have told both sets parents, his dad was over joyed and wanted to tell everyone else instantly, my parents told me "not to get my hopes up" but seem to have come round. we told them after the scan and showed them pics.

I think your risk of mc goes way down if you've had a successful scan

yep it falls dramatically so i am starting to chill out a lot more

Wedding, what wedding? We watched the wedding on pingu on Cbeebies then went out at around 11am for a walk and later to meet OH for lunch.

well i think the wedding was lovely the bride looked fantastic as did her attendants, i think its nice to have something to be cheerful about as a country

My blood/urine test results from the appointment obviously came back positive. We're now scheduled for an ultrasound on May 5! Woo!!! 1 week to go!

Uggh Lynni! I'd be keeping the windows closed and burning a scented candle to get rid of the poop smell. Hope the time passes quickly.

I have my scan on the 5th too! :happydance:

Congrats to the newbies!

And I'm so sorry DaisyBee!

I didn't watch the wedding since it was on at 3 am here. I was checking out the photos when I got to work though! and I agree they look really happy... True Love!!!! I'm hoping it will be on later.

I couldn't wake up at 3 in the morning and then be functional at work today, so I DVR'd it. I've been mostly trying to avoid reading the coverage and I'll run it on the TV tonight.

Lovely dress though... and they look so happy!

I just watched the highlights and cried! So not like me. Not a royalist at all. Perhaps it's my hormones?! But it was great to see so many people coming together. London looked amazing.

I watched the whole thing and I cried, it was so beautiful. They look so very happy and so much in love. :cloud9:

Went for an early scan at the EPU today as have been having pelvic pain and pinky cm,fortunatley everything is fine! I even got to see a tiny fluttery heartbeat,although LO looked like a blurred baked bean! lol
It turns out ive had a small bleed in my uterus which is quite common it seems and apart from that everything looks normal,thank god!

glad all is going well dinnerlady74 and thats its nothing serious and a bonus of being able meet ur little bean early,happy n healthy 9 months hun :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->