December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I told my mom on saturday :) she was overjoyed. I'm not telling anyone else till after my first scan.

oo0o i just checked its 25days till we tell everyone ( well till my scan and hopefully we will know bout OH's job so can tell his parents too )

:hi: ladies!
My name is Madison, Im nearly 25, and I am due around December 17th based on my LMP.
Was just wondering if I could join you all? :D

This is technically my 3rd pregnancy (1 MMC in Aug 08, and one bouncey baby boy born in Aug 09) and it has been so different compared to when I had my son. Ive been sick nearly every day since just after 5 weeks! Today surprisingly marks day 3 of not being sick :)wohoo:) so I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts.

Cant wait to get to know some of you girlies better.
& congrats ALL on your pregnancies!

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi Windbloom! Welcome to the group and congrats on BFP!

Well, back to work for me tomorrow. Am a teacher and been off since 15th April. Am DREADING it. Have just been lolling around and with all the Bank Holidays OH has been able to help out with DD which has meant quite a few lie ins and cat naps. Now it is well and truly back to normal. And I've felt AWFUL today. Oh well, just got to get on with it!

Celesse - I know exactly how you feel! am about to make a sandwich and go to bed for more zzzzzs! x

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss mommyandbump.

Back to work for me tomorrow as well :( 5 day weekends are lovely, but the return to work is awful! Looking forward to first MW appointment on Friday afternoon though!

Sick :cry:

its getting awful now im off out soon
to get something to help i can't handle
this everyday all day :cry: not even being
sick its just bad nausea like im on a rocky
boat :boat: :(

good morning ladies, i had a nice lie in till 10 when my crazy dreams woke me..........

have have the sea bands on for well over 36 hrs now and the nausea isn't too bad, just as well as i have to start serious revising today

Are they worth it seabands? i was going to get
some today but iv never had anything like them
but my nausea is really bad :(

it may be all in my head but they are working wonders for me, when i take them off within half and hour i'm throwing up

i want to cook lol, im hungry and want to cook hehe which is a change for me , gotta think up something creative for the boys for lunch and then something that i can stomach eating after cooking it

Hi all :) well I have the sea bands to and I do think they help I had totally unbearable nausea from when I got up til when I went back to bed. It does feel bit. Better I still feel sick but it's bearable but I do have good days and really bad days, give them a go beckyboo. Only 3 weeks to wait and I have my 12 week scan, I have been trying to find somewhere to pay for a private scan but they all seem to be only available at about 26+ weeks.

Now the other cheeky munchkins are at school I can catch up on some recorded programe in peace :) x

i had i private scan a week ago and it was amazing really really put my mind at ease!!! revision seems to be going well, being honest all i want to do is pass and i'll be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->