December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

MMm Lynnikins those cakes sound good! Antzac biscuits,are they coconut? Im starving but dont know what i fancy,i keep changing my mind but think i might want some soup from the chinese! yum :)

Well, I think I've had the worst sickness day Of my pregnancy so far, even had to take the day off. I'm usually sick everyday, maybe 2-5 times but by the afternoon I feel a bit better, but today has been the worst, I've been sick every hour or so since 6 am, I was sick so hard I peed myself, nothing will stay down today, everything, absolutely everything is coming up....I'm absolutely miserable and don't now what to do, I haven't been able to look at the computer or the tv all morning, because it makes me worse, like reading a book whilst being on a bus or something.

I don't know if I'm starving or if I'm about to puke, ITs terrible, could this be the peak, I'm 9 weeks?

Sweedot - poor, poor you. I think if you're that bad you should go to the docs as I know a few ladies with HG have been prescribed something which has really helped. It's hard to say whether 9 weeks is a peak or not. Some say that their MS peaked at around 10 weeks whilst for some poor folk it goes on for longer. With my DD I suffered nausea and dizziness with occasional sickness and I had to take loads of time off work because I couldn't drive. This went on until 16 weeks or so and then I finally felt a little more human, although was really tired still!
I hope you start to feel better soon but I really would advise going to the docs xx

Definitely book an appointment! It's not healthy for you or bean if you can't keep anything down :hugs:

Can I join? I am due Christmas day with my miracle:)

Welcome TBaby!

I'm excited to be 7 weeks today! Jennifaerie we're both 7 weeks today! Every week that goes by is so exciting (esp given what happened to me last time) so am really thankful.

How is everyone else today?

MMm Lynnikins those cakes sound good! Antzac biscuits,are they coconut? Im starving but dont know what i fancy,i keep changing my mind but think i might want some soup from the chinese! yum :)

yeah Anzac biscuts are rolled oats and coconut with golden syrup , yummy, didnt make them in the end caus was so shatterd by the time DH got home, my eldest bashed his face on the stairs in protest at going to bed and took a chunk out of his lip which ment a half hour delay in bedtime so i never got any cooking done

I didnt have chinese in the end either! All i ended up having was some tortilla chips with lemon and coriander houmus :(

Omg I NEED hot choc chip cookies now!!!!!

I went to harvester for tea last night and had a rocky horror ice cream YUM!!

mmm, food lol! I had a roast dinner last night... it was lush! Only problem is someone accidentally turned the fridge off last night and now everything is spoiled :( booo. DH has just booked us a private ultrasound for Sunday... it's the first time we'll see our smudge! So excited!!! :dance: Will it be transvaginal do you think?

I had an early scan last friday at just over 7wks and they just did a normal ultrasound.......thank god! lol

i had a US a 7+2 and was a normal abdo one..... was the most amazing experience, love and first site does exsist

Oh yay! I'd much prefer a normal one... but I'm overweight will that make a difference?

I'll be either 6+6 or 7 weeks exactly when I get mine done (somewhere in between the date I got and the date my doctor gave anyway). I so hope they manage with a normal one.

we had chicken n bacon pasta in a creme frasihe sauce last night was yum lol gonna have more for lunch hehe

i feel sick which means i need to eat but i just don't know what

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->