December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I miss the bank holiday... hating being stuck back at work! Shattered today as my nose is all bunged up which makes me snore. DH was struggling so I ended up sleeping in spare room as he started a new job today and needed a really good night's sleep. Didn't even think of the fact I'd have no ensuite to dash to in the night :(

i had i private scan a week ago and it was amazing really really put my mind at ease!!! revision seems to be going well, being honest all i want to do is pass and i'll be happy

When's your exam? Good luck!!

sorry to hear your so sick becy :hugs: id try the sea sickness bands they really helped me with motion sickness as a kid

im coping with the MS at the moment it seems to have eased a bit

Hey girls! I haven't been on in awhile, for a good reason. After taking my original pregnacny test(which was positive) I took another about 4-5 days later, and that one was was negative. So I was confused and hurt. But that was April 18th. And well af still hasn't showed up. I took another look at my calendar and realized I was thinking a short cycle period (Like 17 days between 2 cycles when it's usually 34-40 days.) was implantation bleeding. After figuring out that, I have 2 possible due dates I can see if I am still pregnant. Either December 26, 2011 or January 2nd 2012. The first is based on a 28 day cycle and January is based on a 34 day cycle. Currently I am about 8 days late, based on a 34 day cycle which is average for me. The only sysmptons I can think of that I have is a slight constant headache, bouts of lower back pain, and slight cramping.

I am going to be grabbing a couple more tests tonight to get this sorted out for sure. Gunna take one tonight and one tomorrow morning to be sure.

Kerjack you can see your doctor for a blood test to check hun

Hi girlies!

Well I still have my MS but I CAN'T STOP EATING! I've gone from barely picking at things to eating NON STOP. What's that all about? Work was OK although I felt really tired. And I was only in until lunch today. Have a full day on Friday which I am dreading. Thankfully off tomorrow and DD's swimming lesson has been cancelled so it's an early night now and some R&R tomorrow. Hopefully!

How is everyone?
Welcome to the new snowflakes! x

I'm due on the 8th December, can you add me please!

Thanks!

hey franny_k

glad to hear your able to eat, ive been feeling a million times better today myself even managed to cook cheese puffs for lunch and eat them, YAY, still not made up my mind over dinner yet probably gonna be oven chips , chicken and vege unless i have some battered fish hiding in the freezer, OH did the last shop so we are running low on supplies which sucks caus its not shopping day for a while, gonna get my mum's cookies recipes when she gets up ( australia time ) and make cookies to see me through the week lol

Hi all! I haven't check in since last Friday! I have lots of catching up to do. My MS is really bad in the evening. Guess it's better then being sick at work all day. Some nights it's so bad all I do is sleep.

Looking forward to my scan on the 5th! I'll update you guys after that!

Well my sickness went today when i went out
with best friend and kids fresh air must have really
helped! was fine when i got back too.. but now i feel
so bad again :cry: got some ginger biscuits from H&B
but im alergic to ginger wel when i was little i have a
bad reaction to gingerbread men.. :shrug: i told the women
this and she said i should be fine with them :shrug: really
they don't seem appealing to me anyway the smell makes
me want to puke :cry: think its a trip to the doctors to
see what they can do for me

aww becy :hugs: sorry that your having a rough time, i know how it is caus ive been there with 2 pregnancys im kinda happy this one is going differently, at least for now.
brr the temp isnt reflecting the sunshine well here today its blooming freezing i cant understand how the boys can cope running around with barely anything on outside im frozen

Lynnikins - I want cookies! Did you get the recipe? Are you baking?

Jenni- good luck at your MW appt. Is this your first (baby!)?

Beccy - so sorry to hear that you're feeling rough. I seem to feel quite bad in the mornings but provided I eat something pretty substantial around 12 then I survive the afternoons. I was terrible with DD. Took soooo much time off work but I just couldn't surface. I had the sweats but felt freezing cold and just gagged all day. It was horrendous. Think I'm coping better this time but I've tried every remedy I can get my hands on. Still got the sickness bands on. Twiglets are helping a lot and so is Lucozade. I know it's got caffeine in but it's only a bit and I don't drink tea/ coffee or eat chocolate and it helps so much that I just have to have it! Not very healthy. But my midwife said don't worry about what you eat first tri - just get through it! Wise advise I think. Hope you feel better soon x

Sweedot - welcome! H&H 9 months x

Ugh TMI - It's Wednesday morning and I haven't had a BM since Monday night. I don't *feel* constipated, but I also don't feel so good. Feels like there's no room for food in my stomach but nothing close to coming out the other end. I'm going to try to drink a lot of water and juice today.

But yay!!! First ultrasound tomorrow morning! 24 hours away!

Chocolate Crunchies

125g butter
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 large egg
1 cup self raising flour ' 1 1/2 cups cronflakes
chocolate icing

I n a pot large enough to hold all mixture melt butter till barely liquard then remove from heat and add sugar cocoa vanilla egg and flour mix well then add in cornflakes and stir till evenly mixed . Using teaspoon place spoonfuls on baking tray( lightly buttered) or baking paper leave room to spread between biscuts
Bake at 170C for 8-10 minutes or about 380F
until evenily cooked but not browned around edges trasfer to wire rack to cool before icing

theres the recipie hun ive not made them yet but my mum make them all the time so i know how yummy they are lol

rocketb exciting about the US good luck,

im light headed i think im dehydrated which sucks, gonna do the children changeover in a moment or so , i desperately need a nap caus DH is working late

Mmmm chocolate crunchies...

Sorry youre feeling so terrible, Becy! I definitely feel ya.
Basically since the day after I got a positive Ive been SUPER nauseous/getting sick... the past 4 days Ive managed not to get sick, but am still super nauseous... my head just swims, and Im stuck trying to talk myself out of being sick :dohh: Some days, just being on the computer is enough to bring on the quease! *sad*

:happydance: for an ultrasound, rocket! Hopefully they give you a pic! Than hopefully youll share it with us! :D

Hope everyone is feeling well.
:hugs:

im lightheaded and dizzzy and feeling a bit nauseated but im hungry its a mean circle lol

Im doing okay with not being sick its not
happened yet! but i constantly just feel
nausea and its awful i feel alot better today
i think fresh air helps so i try sit outside for abit
everyday or even go somewhere with my son ..
but he can be a pain in the bum most days tantrums
etc :dohh:

Im fine with food i feel eating makes me better
somewhat thank god! .. :lol: id love to make that
recipe lynnikins! sounds yummy and i know DS
would love it too im thinking to make some choc
cornflake cakes or rice crispy cakes soon now iv seen
that :haha:

i just need cornflakes now to make those biscuts i realised we dont have any, gonna make anzac biscuts instead though caus DH is doing the snacks for his team meeting at work tomorrow , gonna try my hand at making houmous too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->