December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

You girls are making me hungry!!
I just hope I get an early ultrasound this time. With Alia I didn't get one till 20 weeks!

lol hunger is good keeps away the MS lol, i just had some chocolate milk to finish my lunch got to somehow find time to make the quiche this afternoon and some biscuts caus i need snackfood

lol hunger is good keeps away the MS lol, i just had some chocolate milk to finish my lunch got to somehow find time to make the quiche this afternoon and some biscuts caus i need snackfood

lol, i don't know how you can bake...I havent baked in 2 months! I can't stand the smell of anything cooking.
You are lucky you can bake! lol

Well ive just had a big fat piece of carrot cake at work to celebrate the end of OFSTEDS visit. I think it was a costco one and it was lush! :)

Woohoo, finally got my booking in appointment and scan date from the hospital. Its the 18th May, can't believe its so soon! I swear the weeks are just flying past this time! xo

Well ive just had a big fat piece of carrot cake at work to celebrate the end of OFSTEDS visit. I think it was a costco one and it was lush! :)

I love carrot cake!

I want chocolate mousse cake!!!!!

oo0oo carrot cake so need to make me some of that but dont have any plain oil and the organic xtra virgin olive oil is too strong for carrotcake

It does seem to be going by more quickly the second time around!!!

oo0oo carrot cake so need to make me some of that but dont have any plain oil and the organic xtra virgin olive oil is too strong for carrotcake

It was the best carrot cake ive ever had,lots of nuts in it and the frosting was really creamy with little carrots made out of frosting on the top,dead moist and cinnamony :)

well i got the quiche made lets go see how its turned out :cake: sorry no pic of a quiche

If UK Costco carrot cake is anything like USA Costco carrot cake, it's seriously wonderful!

Speaking of wonderful....DH and I saw a nice strong heartbeat this morning. The dr said we're measuring right around 8w4d or even a day or two further along. So right where it should be!

Our next ultrasound should be sometime around 12 weeks.

Attachments

• 2011-05-05_09-42-29_747.jpg
    2011-05-05_09-42-29_747.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-05-05_09-42-49_419.jpg
    2011-05-05_09-42-49_419.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Have any of you had any brown or pink cm? I had some last sunday and am noticing brown again. Makes me nervous.

Cute pics rocketb! Xxx eta tbaby iv not had any but it seems to happen quite a lot. It seems to be ok as long as its not painful and there's no bright red blood x call your doc if you're concerned. I'm sure they would check on bub!

Have any of you had any brown or pink cm? I had some last sunday and am noticing brown again. Makes me nervous.

I did hun,i was referred to the EPU where they scanned me and said id had a small bleed in my uterus ( which it seems is quite normal and happens to loads of people) So unless you get blood or clots i wouldnt worry :)

How is everyone today

i have boobie ache and back ache and i am my mood is all over the place

I did hun,i was referred to the EPU where they scanned me and said id had a small bleed in my uterus ( which it seems is quite normal and happens to loads of people) So unless you get blood or clots i wouldnt worry :)
me lol got loads of it and its still coming lol ive been told to sit back and wait theres nothing they can do for me as they cant find a reason for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->