December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

:hugs: we will get through it lol its not all so bad hopefully we wont be suffereing morning sickness in mid summer

Well I am hoping for a healthy 9 months,, but Decemeber seems it be a good month for me,
My son was born December 12th 2009 (6 days overdue), last December I was pregnant, and hopfully have another Decemeber baby. Its going to be an expensive month.

Good luck ladies ... roll on the morning sickness

Hey everyone....
how we all feeling today?
I told my parents last night that I was expecting....my goodness you'd think they had just won the lottery - it was so funny my mum was beside herself and my dad cried....it was so lovely.
SO still feeling buzzed from that hardly slept last night for thinking about it!! LOL
Don't know whether i feel sick or hungry this afternoon either. It's a weird feeling.
Hubby told me last night in the car coming home that it doesn't feel real to him yet and i kind of know what he means. It's been a year in the making nearly and I don't think it's hit home yet!!

Hope everyone is doing good

xx

Good Morning Ladies! Welcome to the new BFPs!

I'm feeling awesome this morning. No nausea or bloat (yet) and the cramps are pretty much gone for now.

I was at the gym last night with DH. Interestingly, before going I had been feeling bloated and yucky, but after 30 minutes on the elliptical (in low heartrate fat burn mode), I was feeling much better. I think the exercise got stuff moving around.

I am due December 14th, but this may change. I have my first appointment on May 5th!

defo got watery mouth syndrome going on here its mad lol

watery mouth and need to pee......

i thought it was just me and the watery mouth

I thought i was going mad,it feels like when you are going to be sick and you mouth fills up! Rank lol

its driving me balmy if it doesnt stop im gonna have to start spitting

:hi: Hi ladies! Hope you're all okay today. I've been wandering round the MetroCentre with a couple of girls from BnB today and have had a lovely time. Feeling sick and very achy, but that's good!

Welcome to everyone new that I've missed, and thank you to the mummies from last year's December Dreamers who popped in to wish us well :flower:

x

I just got my due date its Dec. 12. I am so excited this will be my first. :)

I've been feeling pretty bokey today. Was making OH and Amy spaghetti bolognese for dinner and the smell of the mince nearly had me puking! May be TMI but are any of you ladies experiencing "the runs"? I've had them all day today x

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to leave my lesson today to go to the loo!

However, unlike you I am CRAVING mince...what the heck is that all about?! :haha:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to leave my lesson today to go to the loo!

However, unlike you I am CRAVING mince...what the heck is that all about?! :haha:

:rofl: I don't know what on earth is going on with our bodies! lol!

Phoned my docs to get an appt arranged for booking in. They couldn't give me an appt for a month!!! A month?!!! So they've said to come down to open surgery. Might just wander in one day next week.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs.

Anyone know how I add more than one quote in a post? xxx

I am due Dec 11th. I had a MMC in December, so I am very cautiously pregnant. That pregnancy ended at 8weeks, but I didn't find out until 11 weeks. Hoping for a better outcome this time and trying not to be crazy!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->