December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I still don't know when my booking in appointment will be. I phoned on Tuesday morning to get an appointment to confirm our pregnancy, and the earliest they could give me is this coming Tuesday evening. Whether they'll tell me then when I'll actually see a midwife, I don't know. Watch this space!

Hello :)

Im due 3rd december (so doc says but I may be back to update after scan LOL)

i PRAY I reach that far :( and everyone else to! xx

Hi i just joined! got my first scan today, thought i was about 8 weeks, scan said 5w6d, so due date of dec 3rd, 3 days before my birthday :o)

Hello everyone, I'm new to B&B, but I'm expecting my first miracle on 12/6/2011! I'm so excited!:happydance:

morning girls welcome to all the newbies and congrats on you BFP's

I'm due 11 December with #1. I'm more a lurker than a poster but I will try to post more frequently now.

just had my booking in got my mat exeption form done just got to put it in the post, getting an early blood test next wk and waiting to hear from the hospital about scan date

Morning girls! :hi:

Congratulations to all the new ladies on your BFPs, welcome aboard! :flower:

Lynnikins, how good is that - a booking in appointment already! Really pleased for you :hugs:

How is everyone today? I've been out in this glorious weather to bring the car to the garage - wonder how much it's going to cost?

Anna i only got one so quick caus i could take the early early morning ones caus i live opposite my doctor to get one at a decent time of day its about a 2wk wait

Wow lots of newbies, welcome to the thread, congratulations. I will now update the list :) xx

Hi All! I'm due on the 16th but will probably have a c-section on the 9th. I haven't made my doctors appointment yet because I just found out this morning!

Good Luck to all you Ladies and a wonderful Healthy 9 months!

just being to da doctors dis morning for bloods!!!i have to go back in 6 weeks to see da doctor and get booked in to da hospital!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

welcome to all the new ladies happy and healthy 9months to you.

now theres a few of us I thought it would be fun to have a question for the day ( or 2 days since we are spread around the world ) just a get to know each other thing ? What do you ladies think ?

That sounds great! I'm really up for getting to know you all better :thumbup:
x

Ok this question is for the 8th and 9th of April ok

What do you do..?. ie work(if so what as?), SAHM, WAHM,Student,Other(please specify)

Personally im a SAHM/WAHM im primarily mother to 2 (soon to be 3 ) wife and homemaker, chief nappy changer etc... but im getting involved with a Party business which means soon i'll be self employed and working part time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->